Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Anybody have some real info on how limited these are gonna be? I want to secure a pair because I want to be able to secure at least one pair

Yeezy jumped over the NA 1s? 
mean.gif

Gotta get this when they drop, my BMP pack is fried.

Kanye isn't even a good artist and he makes garbage hypebeast songs for other artists. college dropout and graduation were kind of ok albums but now he's just a dumbass dude

Rap today is nuthing compared to the late 80s early 90s. Now just a bunch of jokers "out there flaking and perpetrating but scared to kick reality."

Kanye isn't even a good artist and he makes garbage hypebeast songs for other artists. college dropout and graduation were kind of ok albums but now he's just a dumbass dude

Your entitled to your opinion...but for good fun here is a gif:

ri7k94.gif

Back to the actual thread name.....does anyone actually prefer any other laces with these other than black??

Back to the actual thread name.....does anyone actually prefer any other laces with these other than black??
No. I think the old loves look like clown shoes with red and im sure these would be no different. Actually i think all the intended laces look best. The throwins are nice but just bleh imho.

Always wondered why only 1s have this option. Alot of j's would benefit from extra laces. Actually i think for the money they charge, every pair should have an extra regular set and one diff colored set. Them laces are b@@tch to replace. Sad if the day came and had to replace say my og xiv candy canes metal tip laces.

Red laces look good in the Old Loves because the black tongue. With the white tongue I perfer the black laces.

One thing i never liked about the bulls cw is how the red part that runs along the lace holes goes all the way up past the collar top. Looks tacky and is why i always loved the black accent there whether it bred, royals or black toes. With the black collar, that other black part works great.

Back
Top Bottom