Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

The Celtics 1 GS is still sitting on their site right now. I wonder why they don't release the men sizes. 
frown.gif

I love my royals. Wore a pair today despite the rain. Never gotten more compliments on my shoes. One sneakerhead even asked if he could touch the tongue :rofl:

This sexy Batman nerd chick who works at a high end salon complimented em. Had good conversation with her but couldnt get the number. :smh: :frown:

These, the shadows, and the breds will be copped. Some stocked, some added to the rotation.

/cool story bro

I love my royals. Wore a pair today despite the rain. Never gotten more compliments on my shoes. One sneakerhead even asked if he could touch the tongue :rofl:

This sexy Batman nerd chick who works at a high end salon complimented em. Had good conversation with her but couldnt get the number. :smh: :frown:

These, the shadows, and the breds will be copped. Some stocked, some added to the rotation.

/cool story bro

Hopefully when I wear my royals ill have yambs throwing themselves at me too! Lol

I love my royals. Wore a pair today despite the rain. Never gotten more compliments on my shoes. One sneakerhead even asked if he could touch the tongue
roll.gif

This sexy Batman nerd chick who works at a high end salon complimented em. Had good conversation with her but couldnt get the number.
mean.gif
frown.gif

/cool story bro
roll.gif

This made me want to start wearing mine more lmaooo. Black Toes are going to be a hassle I am preparing for the storm..

Where I live is weak. 1's are underrated / slept on. They sell out but only because sneaker heads come from NJ and other boroughs. Nobody notices them. All they care about are 3s-13s pretty sad tbh :smh:

Where I live is weak. 1's are underrated / slept on. They sell out but only because sneaker heads come from NJ and other boroughs. Nobody notices them. All they care about are 3s-13s pretty sad tbh :smh:

I hate buying kicks from NY with all that damn sales tax :smh: .... however if my connect falls thru i'll be out there in full force copping these so save me a spot on the couch fam :lol:

/cool story bro

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna make me unDS my pair now

I love my royals. Wore a pair today despite the rain. Never gotten more compliments on my shoes. One sneakerhead even asked if he could touch the tongue
roll.gif

This sexy Batman nerd chick who works at a high end salon complimented em. Had good conversation with her but couldnt get the number.
mean.gif
frown.gif

/cool story bro
LOL.

I love nerd girls. Haha, you had me at [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]This sexy Batman nerd chick .[/color]

roll.gif

Last edited:
i had sex with 2 girls today because i had my royals on.maybe i can have it again when these release. thank you jb,your shoes get me laid all the time.they are the best!

Last edited:
Since there is no more royal thread, ive been told some hohs will restock the royals this weekend least I know mine is slated to do so..

What if nike released all the NA 1s during like Christmas or a cyber Monday sale? Like they were just holding multiple pairs for something big

If they do that then someone else can try to fill my shoes as a customer. I'm done if they pull a stunt like that. While it would soothe those that missed out, the audacity of it would just irritate me on out the door. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be though.

She looked a lot more like this
different face but same body. She was sexy!
View media item 379906
If I am lying, may lightning come down and strike me right now.

This is why you can't judge based on stereotypes. (i know I am guilty of this sometimes)
here are some attractive thor nerds
View media item 379892View media item 379893
some pretty cute punisher nerds

and you can't tell me you wouldnt smash this Punisher *****
View media item 379900

I love nerd girls. Haha, you had me at This sexy Batman nerd chick .

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna make me unDS my pair now

You guys don't even know. I am heartbroken. Like I don't usually be going for white girls but she was an exception.
My game is weak and I have no one to blame but myself. At least I am talking to girls again. I stopped a while back from too much failure but I am back till I get tired of rejection again. you'd be surprised how much you forget when you take yourself off the market. But then again you might not. Before this month, it had been two years before I hit on anybody

thats the way i want it to be...im happy with that. 
Same. I love that these are low-key in the street!

i had sex with 2 girls today because i had my royals on.maybe i can have it again when these release. thank you jb,your shoes get me laid all the time.they are the best!

Not sure if duck tales. If it aint some of you have to teach me.
I come to you on my knees. I am not worthy......

Last edited:
From the recent Royal release, there is a HOH at Ala Moana that provides a raffle. Besides HOH, no other store will carry these from what I've heard.

Thanks for the info! Guess that's my only chance and I don't even know if I will make that raffle since I get there friday. Need to find a pre order spot

any info on if finishline will have these? they've had them all except the gold/black so id expect these to be there, my only chance...

os still has these up for pre-order for 260, which is a decent price considering other preorders and resale prices. according to their website, they have every size available and will ship em out this friday, april 26th. i guess it couldn't hurt to try them out since you'll have plenty of time to receive your refund before the actual release date

Anyone else care to chime in?
i was not aware.....

came in my local HOH just checking what they have...employee complimented my casey jones TMNT shirt then saw i was wearing reverse infrared am90s and complimented that too....

then out of the blue asked me what size i wear and i told him

he asked me if i was interested in royal ones i said i dont really like1s in general coz they run narrow

but after showing them to me and remembering having a FL gift card i came out with an impulse buy....

very happy i did :smile:

Back
Top Bottom