Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Here we go again 
laugh.gif

The nearest HOH is about an hour away.. i'm not even gonna try it
Can't you stock locate from any local Footlocker and see what is in their system across the board?
@Captain. Like said before wasn't singling him out. Just a general comment.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to 'stir the pot' so to speak in regards to the Royals, but if one person on here who sees them as their HG's could have a chance to get them for retail, I think it's worth it. 

I called Valley Fair HOH and they had no idea what I was talking about. But considered how scummy the manager is there, it wouldn't surprise me if they got some and they went out the back door.

I didn't mean to 'stir the pot' so to speak in regards to the Royals, but if one person on here who sees them as their HG's could have a chance to get them for retail, I think it's worth it. 
Not an issue. Would be if there was still a royal 1s thread still. But since there isn't no harm no foul.

Here we go again 
laugh.gif

The nearest HOH is about an hour away.. i'm not even gonna try it
Can't you stock locate from any local Footlocker and see what is in their system across the board?
@Captain. Like said before wasn't singling him out. Just a general comment.

No doubt, I thought people were actually trying to stock locate :lol: no way in hell these showing up in the system at a random HOH. If you don't have a homie that's an employee or just so happen to be in said store when they roll them out, your chances are slim to none.

Last edited:
For sure grabbing these up, the originals that got him in trouble for having the black on the shoe. Good piece to have. Trendsetter piece

For sure grabbing these up, the originals that got him in trouble for having the black on the shoe. Good piece to have. Trendsetter piece
those were the bred colorway. and it wasn't even the ones if you're interested in a little nike history. the bred 1s were never banned. michael jordan never wore bred 1s in a game besides all star weekend

repped thanks. Was gonna pre-order but think i'll try at retail. Only time will tell if that is a mistake or not
i would try the pre-order. i don't really trust osneaker but since their site says theyre shipping out in 2 days, might as well try it. if they don't ship the shoes, paypal will get your money back or you can get at them for false advertisement

I actually bit the bullet and broke my own rules on paying over retail and ordered from Osneaker. The temptation was too over powering, lol. Especially since I'm still salty on not getting the royals and how that played out. Hopefully all goes well with the pre-order and I don't get Godsmacked. I'll keep you guys posted on the process...

I ordered last week from os. I find it hard to believe they still have a fsr at that price and shipping early. They either have a ton of pairs or they're just trying to make intrest on preorder money.

I understand that the black toes will be limited but why do people assume these will be at the royal 1s resale price? Not trying to knock on those pre-ordering...

If shipping was free I probably would've grab an Osneaker pair. Shipping on top of that price. I'll get it from overseas for cheaper than that. It may take a few days or weeks to clear customs but at least I will have it. So I might as well try for retail

Last edited:
If shipping was free I probably would've grab an Osneaker pair. Shipping on top of that price. I'll get it from overseas for cheaper than that. It may take a few days or weeks to clear customs but at least I will have it. So I might as well try for retail
If they actually ship a month early it's worth the $ for shipping IMO.

Back
Top Bottom