Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^in my mind the cost of the NA 1s are $250. I know I can get it for that. $140 is not going to happen with servers and multiple day lines. Importing from overseas. Plain and simple.

I was just in the state street HoH yesterday, no royals.

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of salt ..

- Most grand opening and remodeled HOHs will have a FEW pairs of Royals like I said before the last thread was locked .. some people in the thread have landed a pair or know about the grand openings in their areas. Most of the time there will not be annoncement, you just have to be lucky in the store or know an employee who is willing to help you out.
- About 20,000 pairs of BLACK TOES (SAME AS ROYALS), however we should be receiving more pairs of the Black Toes in the US compared to the Royals
- If your spot received the Royals they SHOULD receive the Black Toes
- 5/25 is the RD as of now, but there were talks of pushing that date up so that could be a last min change.
- Black/Gold 1s will not restock or have a wider release, it was a true QS
- Bred 1's have not been officially confirmed
- The original plan was to release the Shadow 1's similar in numbers like the Knicks and Celtics, however those are starting to look real limited as well. Not a QS though :rolleyes
- A few more team inspired 1's (non-NA version) are supposed to release throughout the year similar to those Pistons and Lakers verison :x

And everything that the homie Trap posted is legit, I showed it to another FNL manager .. some dates might change but that is as up to date as we are going to get according to the info they received.

Man, I so wished the Royals thread was still open, smh.... I said I wasn't posting anymore info about Royals, cause NT be trippen!

Man, I so wished the Royals thread was still open, smh.... I said I wasn't posting anymore info about Royals, cause NT be trippen!
You can always give me info bro I like hearing the info you give I remember I Pmed you and asked you about it and your info was spot on when I talked to HoH/FNL people. Everyone in the last royal thread flipped out on you and saying you were a liar! SMH! I told people you were right they just needed some patientce. I guess patientce is a virtue these days

Take it with a grain of salt ..

- Most grand opening and remodeled HOHs will have a FEW pairs of Royals like I said before the last thread was locked .. some people in the thread have landed a pair or know about the grand openings in their areas. Most of the time there will not be annoncement, you just have to be lucky in the store or know an employee who is willing to help you out.
- About 20,000 pairs of BLACK TOES (SAME AS ROYALS), however we should be receiving more pairs of the Black Toes in the US compared to the Royals
- If your spot received the Royals they SHOULD receive the Black Toes
- 5/25 is the RD as of now, but there were talks of pushing that date up so that could be a last min change.
- Black/Gold 1s will not restock or have a wider release, it was a true QS
- Bred 1's have not been officially confirmed
- The original plan was to release the Shadow 1's similar in numbers like the Knicks and Celtics, however those are starting to look real limited as well. Not a QS though :rolleyes
- A few more team inspired 1's (non-NA version) are supposed to release throughout the year similar to those Pistons and Lakers verison :x

And everything that the homie Trap posted is legit, I showed it to another FNL manager .. some dates might change but that is as up to date as we are going to get according to the info they received.

Trust me my dude it took me about 2 hours before I finally hit submit on my original post :lol: ... dudes be trippin is an understatement :smh: ..

Why can't I have a pair of royals? Lmao the more I think I have a chance of copping them the more the salt creeps up on me *sniff* *sniff*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the guy flashes his 7 pairs on FB, hit em up but he said the size 12 was gone. I wish my office blocked this site, I am getting nothing done now!!
Get your lube out when dealing with him, also was told they truly only sold about half the pairs, so employees must be keeping them in back or dropping the rest later this week..
maybe opening a royal thrad instead of ruining the black toe one?just a thought...
COSIGN this, just gotta keep the clutter out..

So these are being pushed back to 5/25 or is that just speculation from a couple people on here?

5/25 is the set date but has not been officially confirmed like I mentioned. JB is looking into pushing the date up but not sure if that is actually going to happen.
Thanks for the info. I kind of hope it's 5/25. I've spent a lot of money on flights for summer vacation as well as getting my grow crop going this month. Then again, that would mean Black Toes, Black Grapes and the XI's 3 weeks in a row.

Just grabbed a pair from guy with the 7pairs cool dude too, would post pic but this not the Royal 1 thread....the search is over

Nt has a pick up thread 
tongue.gif

So these are being pushed back to 5/25 or is that just speculation from a couple people on here?

5/25 is the set date but has not been officially confirmed like I mentioned. JB is looking into pushing the date up but not sure if that is actually going to happen.
Thanks for the info. I kind of hope it's 5/25. I've spent a lot of money on flights for summer vacation as well as getting my grow crop going this month. Then again, that would mean Black Toes, Black Grapes and the XI's 3 weeks in a row.

5/25 would be great for me as well. Just booked my ticket to Vegas and New Orleans so I wouldn't be upset if they pushed them back to June either :lol:

Get your lube out when dealing with him, also was told they truly only sold about half the pairs, so employees must be keeping them in back or dropping the rest later this week..

COSIGN this, just gotta keep the clutter out..
Dilla what up dude! I took a day off and missed your post yesterday, I still woulda fanned though. Figured employees woulda got more than half.

Whats up with this sneaker xchange in royal oak first weekend in may

I like these but i havent picked up any one the 1;s this year since i struck out on the Royals.

doubt ill get these and just focus on the grapes

these are damn nice tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom