Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

so dope how theyre going to have Nike Air on them

aren't the  Bred 1s coming out this year too???  if so, will those have Nike air on them??

Anybody know
Bred 1s are not confirmed yet. But if they are dropping, then they most likely will get the OG treatment. it's always a possible that they won't. pretty mad that the chicagos were the only ones without the OG treatment

so dope how theyre going to have Nike Air on them

aren't the  Bred 1s coming out this year too???  if so, will those have Nike air on them??

Anybody know
Bred 1s are not confirmed yet. But if they are dropping, then they most likely will get the OG treatment. it's always a possible that they won't. pretty mad that the chicagos were the only ones without the OG treatment

Yea what was that about? Smh

umm why post that incorrect price than...
There is no answer for this from anyone on these boards.  Search the word calendar in the Knicks thread and Royals threads.  You'll find these exact same posts and questions and OMG's.  NDC had both on there and had both for $130.  They did the same thing with the first release of the Kobe 8's.  Had them on the calendar for $10 less than they ended up selling them for.  The NDC calendar also had the Celtics 1 on it and then it was removed.  These will be off of the NDC calendar in a few days too, just like the rest.

Nike has all of these OG's in their release calendar system with $130 for some reason. These won't even get sold through NDC though, so it's not even worth paying attention to. 5/25 is a lock though, given that we're less than a month out. Highly doubt it gets moved up to 5/18.

In my experiences, people usually treat suckers like suckers.

and that goes for women too...dont let a h o e sucker u

not sure why but this made me :lol: :lol:

I actually really want these, was salty all these years i didnt get the OLNL pack but the royal release was too stressful and 1s have been so limited this year that i'll just give em the seinfeld.gif treatment.

Last edited:
If NDC releases them that would be great but I have a feeling they aren't going too. But at least I wouldn't have to rely on going in store for this release I don't mess with these kids out here some people don't know how to act for some kicks

Not gonna buy that NDC!!! We learned our lessons!

Btw, since there's no more royal thread, I'm happy to say that I finally got my pair in the right size. It was a long and stressful journey. I missed em on RD, like everyone else underestimated the availability of the royals in the state. Since then, i've been lurking all the sites that had em everyday hoping for a restock. A few weeks later, i caught one of the euro sites had a couple pairs up, i grabbed the sz 11.5, not my size, i'm sz 11, and tried to do a size swap for the longest time, but no luck. Ended up selling em, and used the fund to get my own size on ebay. At the end, I paid roughly $240 for em. Real happy about it, and finally got em out of my head.

Let me catch my breath, and get ready for the black toes!!!

I got two size 11.5s but I wished I got size 11s. I wore one nbd. But I wish I had a size 11 for my second pair.

The Celtics were a little bit tighter. 11.5 worked for me. Damn Nike and their inconsistent sizing.

This is going to be a tough release for me. I've requested the early shift at my job since it's my girl's 21st bday, and we're going out later. So I'll have to be at work by 10, when most stores are opening up. My only hope is FA getting these and they do their usual 8 am opening, but they didn't get either Knicks or Royals, so that looks bleak. And my mom n pop usually gets stuff early, but even they didn't get the Royals.

Damn!

BTW, just got my Royals that I purchased around RD. With the GS pair that I bought and sold, I essentially paid $100 for them. Sucky pic, but watevs, ya'll know what they look like in person:

View media item 384872

People are trying really hard to make this an under cover Royals thread. I hope it doesn't get shut down....

And if NDC releases them, eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyyy cccooooopppppp! I am getting my hopes up as we speak. But to those who thought they were going to get these and trade for royals or black/golds, NDC releasing them will make them worthless.

People are trying really hard to make this an under cover Royals thread. I hope it doesn't get shut down....

And if NDC releases them, eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyyy cccooooopppppp! I am getting my hopes up as we speak. But to those who thought they were going to get these and trade for royals or black/golds, NDC releasing them will make them worthless.

ndc europe released the royals.worthless?thats a joke right?

Right. Even if ndc did magically release em, it wouldnt change quantity made. Im sure distribution would just be switched around accordingly. I could see these an easy 300 maybe 350 resell range. Not quite royals but far and away the closest to them. Black/gold 1s really dont apply, i mean they were some kind of exclusive that have no place in the same conversation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom