Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

they are dope , but i think we can all agree the chi's with nice leather and Nike Air would have been dope 
pimp.gif

These got Royals and hopefully BlackReds iffff they release and I'm coolin (unless shadows are an easy pick up but I just don't see that happening). Y'all can have ur black and Golds

Limited like royal blue? Or limited like black and gold
..... or limited like the thunders. Hahahaha

just curious about the size/quality of these retros

are these going to be high cut or slightly mid like the old love release?

and will they fit true to size, or stretch easily due to leather?

i'm guessing they will be same quality as royals so can anyone with them help? just want to prepare myself in case my size goes and I have the option to go half size up/down. hate the hassle of trading for sizes.

I agree but I am biased toward blacks and reds.

I agree with the both of you but I think every jordan shoe has a black and red cw. Having royal blue on an og jordan cw is just different which makes it more desirable. Just my 2cents.

Damn those pics look clean as **** god I can't waittttt. You guys think anyone would trade theses or the grape 5? If so imma prolly dble up on the grapes so I can trade for these even if I have to throw cash on it.

Damn those pics look clean as **** god I can't waittttt. You guys think anyone would trade theses or the grape 5? If so imma prolly dble up on the grapes so I can trade for these even if I have to throw cash on it.

Highly doubt anyone would give these up for the grapes.. You never know though, I guess..

sorry bro, i don't think anyone would trade these for grapes unless they were really desperate. grapes production is around the same as the bugz bunnies so they will be relatively easy to cop if you just put a little effort.

For sure one can only wish haha the thirst for grapes and Vs in general around my way are way more the ones.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a pre-order to pop up for these lol. I copped my Royals for 255 shipped from a pre-order so I'm hoping I can find one for these around that price range. 

i have the 07 pair and i would preferably have the high top. I kept them just in case this happened which i'm not surprised. i know its not much of a difference to some people but it is more me. but i have to make sure i can get these first before i let them go. These Jordan I releases are getting ridiculous. and Im afraid ill strike out on these also smh.

If I can get this at retail I may have to double cop. If not 1 is enough.
Same with the Breds assuming they come out.
lol. Good luck with that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom