Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

would still bang :wink:

Me to no problem 
laugh.gif

REAL TALK she can get .. have her feelin like she was the best thing since pants with pockets :rofl: ...

Love that white trash hot look she played in the town lol

I can't believe people are down on my choice, but it's exactly that...my choice. Isnt that the reason half the people buy retros? Because they couldnt get them when they were kids?

You haters are just like Ed Norton in the italian job!!!

I got no problem with JLH too. I would record that stupid show she's currently on (plays a masseuse) just to fast forward to the hot scenes. She wears some too hot for regular tv outfits on that show.

Back in my "rubbing one out" prime, she used to get it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just laughed out loud in the office!! Now I'm in tears!! My stomach feels like I did a thousand sit-ups :lol: #WEAK I had to rep you for that one!

I got no problem with JLH too. I would record that stupid show she's currently on (plays a masseuse) just to fast forward to the hot scenes. She wears some too hot for regular tv outfits on that show.

Back in my "rubbing one out" prime, she used to get it.

FTW!!!!! Mike Dexter!!!

LOL at the guys two pages ago rambling about usa-euro royal numbers.the American arguing about how many pairs Europe got,and the British how many pairs Greece got,when in fact the both DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE NUMBERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES,not any other for that matter.Also adding the Greek 'reseller' (me obviously) and stating that Greece has nothing to do with Europe and claiming to know about what's happening here. KEEP DROPPING KNOWLEDGE FAMBS. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
The only problem I didn't like about the royal release was how they were distributed. I felt like there wasn't enough pairs to go around and because hype for these aren't as high in euro than the US so people thought euro retailers recieced more than The US retailers. Idk the production numbers for the royals as well as the black toes but as long as they are more available then I'm happy

LOL at the guys two pages ago rambling about usa-euro royal numbers.the American arguing about how many pairs Europe got,and the British how many pairs Greece got,when in fact the both DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE NUMBERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES,not any other for that matter.Also adding the Greek 'reseller' (me obviously) and stating that Greece has nothing to do with Europe and claiming to know about what's happening here. KEEP DROPPING KNOWLEDGE FAMBS. :smokin :smokin

Nah fam, I think they were referring to the German reseller with 27 pairs .. Either way who cares lets not start the numbers game again :smh: ... I respect u defending ur hood tho :lol:

im just trying to get these at a decent price...These shadows and black and reds I'll be good, y'all can have everything else that drop this year...

I love this shoe but damn it stresses out easily. The blue is fading in the heel of one of my royals. and there are a few hairline "cracks" on the toebox. Second pair is not getting UNDSd for at least 7 years so this one has to last.

Only wore it about 4 times too.

With the ndc calendar update and early tweets from ndc this release looks promising. I think the majority that want these will get their pairs.

I'm guessing JB got good feedback from sales from the first OG 1s releases that the production numbers are higher in the black toes

The release date can't get here fast enough. Glad I will be traveling a lot. Usually use my Travel pay for my Js, and been picking up a lot lately. These are one of the few 1s, that are a must have for me.

I love this shoe but damn it stresses out easily. The blue is fading in the heel of one of my royals. and there are a few hairline "cracks" on the toebox. Second pair is not getting UNDSd for at least 7 years so this one has to last.

Only wore it about 4 times too.

1's look good worn though, gives it a vintage look...one of the reasons I love them so much...

Thanks bruh, how much are pre orders going for? I might be able to get some for a bit cheaper than other sites and ship them out on the 18th
Don't get this...

Asks how much pre orders are going for... then says can get cheaper than other sites, indicating that you already know what they're going for.

Don't get this...

Asks how much pre orders are going for... then says can get cheaper than other sites, indicating that you already know what they're going for.

I don't know how much they're going for online, but I do know of certain places where I can get them for around 250. Tat's why I said I might be able to get them for cheaper. Last I saw the patent pre orders were around 230 or something, I imagine that they must've smarted up and raise the price

Now I can cop those 8s with ease on the 18th knowing that I may not be able to cop these even though I may strikeout on these...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom