Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just talked with a fnl rep on the phone she seemed confident they are getting them both in store and online. Who knows?

Anybody have info whether or not FTLs will sell them in stores/online or will these just sell at HoHs?

^^ From what I just heard fnl will get both in store and online not sure how much number we looking at tho

those pics^^...i have to have them on my feet...CMON NIKE RELEASE ALREADY!!! europe release date remains a mystery..:smh: :smh: :smh:

Apparantly the Foot locker family of stores is restocking the WCIIIs on the 25th. Should present a distraction for those who want this.

Thanks bruh, how much are pre orders going for? I might be able to get some for a bit cheaper than other sites and ship them out on the 18th
HDZ is def legit btw. His pre-order has locked me down a pair and there's a good chance ill be receiving it before RD :smokin:

Looks like I'll be making life decisions come May 25th. Until then, I'm fasting on the kicks in anticipation of this "rumored" date.

Now only if the royals were to somehow restock as well my thirst would finally be quenched...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom