Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Knicks were limited. How is a production of 25,000 not? They just didn't have demand.

I paid +$190 for the black royals and I'm willing to spend that much again for the black toes.

Reseller price or not, I'll have these! 

AJ11 Breds

AJ11 Concords

AJ1 Black Royals

and this one.

Then, I can rest for this year. 
devil.gif

been beating my old loves into the ground in anticipation of these to drop. Hopefully these will not be nearly as limited as royals, even though I lucked up and got two pairs I don't expect the same luck for these if they are as limited. Only plan on buying jordan 1s this year as is so these are def needed, the mids do NOT do this shoe justice

Alot of preorders were refunded for the royals once the prices started raising, so i wouldnt soley rely on a preorder. Unless the site isnt known for refunding money.

Last edited:
Knicks were limited. How is a production of 25,000 not? They just didn't have demand.
Don't know about the amount said, but just because they still have them in stores around you, that doesn't mean they weren't limited. It's just that nobody wanted them 
roll.gif

security at my mall said 7am was the earliest line up time for the royals and i get there at 645 and im 100 deep and the royals sell out in 10 minutes, for this release ill be there by 4am easy, im not missing these

security at my mall said 7am was the earliest line up time for the royals and i get there at 645 and im 100 deep and the royals sell out in 10 minutes, for this release ill be there by 4am easy, im not missing these
smh I hate when people give out false info

We've already had this debate before.

White tongues > Black tongues

Of course, this is my opinion.

Anyways, hopefully folks pass because these have the white tongues (those who like the black tongues more
laugh.gif
).

Needs to be an easy cop for me.
Hughes, any luck with the royals at HOH?

i had the bmp's while in college ...one of my favorite shoes of all time. such a classic. i hope these aren't too difficult to get. im not trying to pay banned or royal 1 prices. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom