Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

You said NA was not on the original 1s. The prototype pair that MJ wore had a black tongue, no "Air" and also no "Air Jordan" above the wings logo (it said "nike" instead).  But all the release pairs had "Air".

Oh ok word. Saw that pic and simply assumed that's how they all were... as I said I didn't "know" or think they were air-less until now. Thanks for clearing that up

haven't seen much info on the sites as far as the hype machine 2 months away...which leads me to believe these are going to be limited 

haven't seen much info on the sites as far as the hype machine 2 months away...which leads me to believe these are going to be limited 
will be the same as Royals. Didn't see any official pictures until a week or two prior to release and we all know how that release turned out..

JB droppin too much heat too close I can't get what I really want and take care of other things :smh:

white tongue is def better than the black tongue.  Better color blocking imo.  However, if there is too much hype on this one and uber limited quantities like the royals, I will prob pass.  The black and red's however, if those release, it's a wrap...2 pairs.

I hope I can get a pair of these AJ 1s. I like them a lot but so does everyone else. Will see come May how everything turns out.

if i had a dollar for every time someone said royals in this thread i could double on a resell price of them lol its cool tho i cant ppl for being nervous now

if i had a dollar for every time someone said royals in this thread i could double on a resell price of them lol its cool tho i cant ppl for being nervous now
Royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals
Royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals

Gonna need 4 of these..
lol...whatever.
I wear my shoes hard and I'm not some pansy who wipes them down after every wear. How gay!! I say the dirtier the better and it gives them more character. So 4 pairs is taking it easy, and the best part is that I can get as many as I like.
Well that's not incredibly offensive and against the rules of conduct. 

Cleaning and taking care of shoes =/= Homosexuality

Back
Top Bottom