Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

that thread stayed open wayyyyy too long anyways, seriously we know nobody has anymore, there are no more restocks so stop crying about not getting a pair, btw i didnt get a pair either but that thread was stupid

that thread stayed open wayyyyy too long anyways, seriously we know nobody has anymore, there are no more restocks so stop crying about not getting a pair, btw i didnt get a pair either but that thread was stupid

True that and a bunch of people were praying for that FNL relaunch.

I'm not crying. I got pairs

A size 9, 10, & 13 popped up on Eastbay yesterday. Not sure what that was about so I wouldn't say NOBODY has anymore unless it was a glitch in their system ..

ANYWAYS, these will be just as hard to cop unless JB is feeling generous, which I highly doubt

^ Those look like the Las Vegas 1s from last year.

He's already been spotted wearing them a few times.

Kobe-Bryant-in-the-Air-Jordan-1-RTTG-Las-Vegas-2-410x600.jpg

Last edited:
Kobe wearing the black toes a few days ago...

Man knowledge in the JB section is falling off. First Shadows are confused with the Cool Grey Phats now RTTG 1's are Blk Toes :lol:

:smh: the Vegas RTTG 1's and the Black Toes look nothing alike .. you can even see the gold JB logo on the tongue in Kobe's pic :lol: some of ya really need to start doing your homework before posting.

You would think the OP would've realize this pic was probably taken before/around the Olympics.
:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom