Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Always wondered why. I dont care for him but must be some fanboys here that dont like it.

A dude on CL trying to sell his royals told me that price is firm and te royals are worn by kanye so they are "non-negotiable shoes". LAME AS F***!!! Lol

A dude on CL trying to sell his royals told me that price is firm and te royals are worn by kanye so they are "non-negotiable shoes". LAME AS F***!!! Lol
like kanye actually wore his shoes lmao, i couldnt care who wore them, if i dont like them i pass

roll.gif

For my money the black toe's are THE release as far as the NA 1's are concerned...

It's a decent quality game worn colorway and it's the only confirmed release of the NA's at this point that can make this boast...Of course I'm a sucker for game worn color-ups but these are where it's at for the 1's...and yes I'm ranking them higher than the Royal's...

Now it black / red's drop later this year...I might change my tune...

NA is nice but the blank heel and the fact that they are highs are what draws me, even if they had a jumpman tag on the tongue but the heel was blank im all in i just think the jumpman on the heel kills the 1
I agree with EVERYTHING in this post

Last edited:
NA is nice but the blank heel and the fact that they are highs are what draws me, even if they had a jumpman tag on the tongue but the heel was blank im all in i just think the jumpman on the heel kills the 1

Yup. Word to the Japan 1's in '01.

i really think these are either pushed back or a true qs

5-18 rd and still no other pics...these are the last on my cop list till the fall...

im gonna roshe run and lunar solar soft the rest of the spring and summer lolol 

i really think these are either pushed back or a true qs

5-18 rd and still no other pics...these are the last on my cop list till the fall...

im gonna roshe run and lunar solar soft the rest of the spring and summer lolol 

Naw. Royals, Celtics, & Patents popped up weeks before RD. We just gotta wait a month or so.

i wonder what the production numbers are going to be for these, unfortunately it seems that with the Nike Air treatment they limit the production for some reason and the royals were a true "limited" shoe, but im thinking they will have more of the other NA 1s but still not a regular run of them. i hope all who wants them gets them and rocks them!

I have a feeling all the OG colorway 1's will be limited, or at least more in demand. JB knows what they're doing and they're winning too

I have a feeling all the OG colorway 1's will be limited, or at least more in demand. JB knows what they're doing and they're winning too
THIS.  Knick's and Celtic's will see the same numbers.  Obviously they aren't as desired by the public nor as hyped, but they still had/have limited runs in the limited stores they're available in.  Royals, Blk/Gold PL QS's, and Black Toe's had/will have fewer total pairs available, and at even fewer stores.  Blk/Gold 1's may not have fallen under this if they weren't a QS, even though they are OG, but I just don't know that.  They don't share the same popularity as the other two and may just be QS's because of the patent leather and JB didn't know how well that would sell right now.  I think there are 3 CW's of 1's that you can always expect to be the most popular and the most limited, from 2013 going forward at least.
Confirmed RD yet?
May 18th.

We need a change in the thread title since this has been posted on every page now.

If these get pushed back I'd be happy, gives me lil more time to save for them

Man these 1s are looking beautiful! I've been eyeing these since I saw the first pics of these things but I hope the hype for these will be low key so that I can cop this and the 8s on the same day

The Knicks have their own "and," and the Celtics passed and left a will?

The Black and Gold 1s have their own month of May, the Black Toes have a "had," and CW owns an "of."

Wow. 

It sucks for the "Royals" because in your story they are the only folks who don't own their own verb, preposition, or month. 

Unless Mr. Blk/Gold 1 owns that "may," why use an apostrophe? I know all the "grammar police" responses will follow but just like I'd tell you if you left your car lights (notice it's not "light's") on, I'll mention this too. Just looking out for you.
What exactly is your point?

Damn these are nice, I still have my Old Loves even tho they aint OG style. I might have to cop these.

like kanye actually wore his shoes lmao, i couldnt care who wore them, if i dont like them i pass
i agree fk kanye who cares about wale and ****  i got 5 royals and looking for more im wearing the **** out of mine i want black toes to i got celtics today not bad 150 shipped atljerseys ebay got em here today

Back
Top Bottom