Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

FNL may carry these online... 

although same thing exists for Celtics which didn't drop online.

proof of nothing other than FNL seems prepared for the shoes and online

Were the black and golds more limited than the knicks or was the demand higher. Cuz if the demand was higher, I guarantee it won't be easier.

Were the black and golds more limited than the knicks or was the demand higher. Cuz if the demand was higher, I guarantee it won't be easier.
Are you serious? Knicks > Royals > B&G

Not even close, and nothing to do with demand. They simply made a few thousand pairs of the B&G or less. My local Sheik still had small sizes (I think a 7 and 7.5) of the Knicks last week and they're reselling for $175-$180. They made nearly as many pairs of those as the White/Red/Black 1's.

Last edited:
Not they weren't. People jumped the gun with those Aquas, & Chrome VIII's

Even pathetic Modern Notoriety pulled their story about the Black/Red 1's the day after they got a look at the holiday releases in person. No one has shown one credible piece of information that these are coming out. I think there's just as high a probability that the Nike Air BC3's drop this year!!!

Are you serious? Knicks > Royals > B&G

Not even close, and nothing to do with demand. They simply made a few thousand pairs of these or less. My local Sheik still had small sizes (I think a 7 and 7.5) of the Knicks last week and they're reselling for $175-$180. They made nearly as many pairs of those as the White/Red/Black 1's.
Yah I am serious. Sorry I dont keep up on shoes that I have no intention of copping. Patent leather is trash imo

Yah I am serious. Sorry I dont keep up on shoes that I have no intention of copping. Patent leather is trash imo

I feel ya. I wasn't gunning for them either for the very same reason. Nasty crease monsters after a few wears. Just monitored it to see how limited they would make those given the strange goal of limiting almost all of these 1's (sans the crappy mids) this year. Seems like the Celtics were on par with the Knicks as far as demand and numbers go. The B&G appear to have almost been a "mythical hype" release that doesn't even really qualify as a hyperstrike. Don't know of a single place in California that received them, which pretty much tells you all you need to know about numbers on those.

Last edited:
Even pathetic Modern Notoriety pulled their story about the Black/Red 1's the day after they got a look at the holiday releases in person. No one has shown one credible piece of information that these are coming out. I think there's just as high a probability that the Nike Air BC3's drop this year!!!
I am keeping my WCs DS until confirmation or lack of confirmation of NA BCIIIs. Some people on here who have dropped credible info before said their is a chance of one of two things happening one being NA BCIIIs.

If I strike out I can use my pair as trade bait.

I am keeping my WCs DS until confirmation or lack of confirmation of NA BCIIIs. Some people on here who have dropped credible info before said their is a chance of one of two things happening one being NA BCIIIs.

If I strike out I can use my pair as trade bait.
My point was that MN took a screenshot of the BC3's from 2001 and made up a story that they are releasing without a shred of credibility. It's easy to say "there's a chance" without committing to something that is just wishful thinking at the moment. The Black/Red 1 rumor originated with them and the other terrible sneaker "journalists" but no one has a product code, a sample pic, or anything to substantiate it. As I said, even MN deleted their story the day after they saw the holiday lineup. BRed 1's are just as much of a pipe dream at the moment as the BC3's. Until either materializes it's just made up rumors for the sake of getting pageviews.

Onto the black toes
happy.gif

2 pairs of Royals
2 pairs of Black/Gold Metallics
Hopefully 2 pairs of these
Show off. you used to be humble pie.

Back
Top Bottom