Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If they actually ship a month early it's worth the $ for shipping IMO.
I don't care to get shoes early so not worth it for me. I should've said I can get them shipped for below OS price without shipping. I know I will only be saving $30-40 dollars and get mine later, but none of those things matter to me.

Praying that these aren't stupid limited like the Gold Metallics. 
mad.gif
Someone said they were limited but I don't know if it's going to be THAT limited.

Yep. If I look on their Friday and it says ready to ship. I'm copping
I emailed osneaker asking if they will really ship out on friday, april 26th and they said yes, april 26th. might as well hop on it before the site says "sold out" instead of "ready to ship"

Yep. If I look on their Friday and it says ready to ship. I'm copping
I emailed osneaker asking if they will really ship out on friday, april 26th and they said yes, april 26th. might as well hop on it before the site says "sold out" instead of "ready to ship"
I know it's a bit repetitive but heads up to those ordering from osneaker. Don't assume your pair is locked down. Plenty of people got pre-orders cancelled in previous releases. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Those volt/turquoise lebron elites will be dropping the same day as these so you think some of the hype will be diverted?

I called Valley Fair HOH and they had no idea what I was talking about. But considered how scummy the manager is there, it wouldn't surprise me if they got some and they went out the back door.
same story here.. they were looking at me like i'm falling out from the sky.

We shall see. I bit the bullet and preordered them from Osneaker.  I'll let you know if they come through or not. Don't have time to be camping for sneakers anymore since the kid's on the way!! And thought I was out the game, but it just won't let me be...lol

Can some anyone explain to my why its ok to be team early when it comes to limited and not GS?
I feel like all the ones this year have just been so crazy, mysterious, and limited that depending on where you live (and your schedule) a lot of people, me included, even with some regular connections have a hard time getting them. I don't care what the shoe is, if its a GR it isn't too bad to cop. With all these ones, you could place 3 pre orders plus try on release date and be lucky to get a pair or 2. I'm not a fan of resellers and do my best not to support em, but sometimes when you just do what you gotta do if you want to secure that pair.

I called Valley Fair HOH and they had no idea what I was talking about. But considered how scummy the manager is there, it wouldn't surprise me if they got some and they went out the back door.
That place is horrible.

Called and said "we have no information"

Placed the order with osneaker and paid $50 for overnight shipping. The thirst is real!!!!!

Lets see if it actually ships on the 26th!

Last edited:
same story here.. they were looking at me like i'm falling out from the sky.
Same story with me and columbus hoh they acted like I was a ****** whatever employees here a,ways take the shoes then on ebay they go lame as hell I pray I got a pat time job at hoh.

I'm convinced that the HOH we have out here in the Bay Area are all pretty crappy and unhelpful. Seem like others have better luck with their HOH elsewhere.
Yeah bay area HOH management and even all the employees are shady. I went there and asked if they have any or even got any or will get any and they said "someone started that rumor. only HOH in the country that got royals was..." i just stopped listening since I know a few places have their restocks confirmed already

Back
Top Bottom