Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I hate JB for making the NA 1s limited like this. I know the demand for them is high but the numbers that JB puts out is so low. I'm not gonna attempt to buy another pair because getting a pair is too much of a hassle

Are these shoes waiting to be sold to a queue on NDC and thats why they are sold out ? Waiting for nothing I guess, still in line !

got an extra pair coming in from jimmy jazz 
happy.gif

what about you guys? who took the L?

so lame, got to the link when it was literally posted, waited for 22-23 minutes and spot in line didnt give me **** =/

Errors and spot in line failed me... on to the next one hahaha. Y'all who are going to shell out $400 in a few hours are weak...

The quality is soooo bad on these i opened the box and was shocked as hell ... I Went back and got my back shoes looked like a car drove over them (they had just one pair in 10.5 so bad for me) but incredible how they could sell **** like that ... I hope your pairs are fine !!! And congrat to everyone who copped :smile:

I was in line and then I got an error message saying "we are having trouble processing your request" with an "OK" button. When I clicked it it just took me to the page like I never added the size to my cart. ********...

Yup me too. wouldn't even let me add on Eastbay!

this sucks really wanted to cop online...oh well time to go the mall and pick up my pair. i just had a feeling i should enter a raffle 8)

NDC and Eastbay were dead as you know what. I even tried going to a friends house with fast internet and it was a NO-GO. I had just copped from Sneakerpost, can anybody vouch for them?? I hope they are legit. "Crosses Fingers"

Back
Top Bottom