Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I agree 100%, the quality on these are a little cheaper. the black toe leather isnt as soft as the royals!!

i think the real reason that nowadays the jordans with the soft leather get creases is cuz Jordan Brand is taking all the padding out the shoes compared to the older models.  The leather dont have nothing backing it up

i think the real reason that nowadays the jordans with the soft leather get creases is cuz Jordan Brand is taking all the padding out the shoes compared to the older models.  The leather dont have nothing backing it up
Natural leather is supposed to crease because of it's softer integrity.

All these shipping confirmations...
I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg

Is the quality worth the resell price of 210 or no? I might give in to resell and cop a pair

managed to get a 2nd pair from my boy who made his store runs out here in atl.....he ended up with 6 pair....so im happy now...struck out on the sites this am for 2nd pairs....shoe karma is good at times lolol 

went to Shoe Palace in Irving Mall...5 pairs...luckily i was 3rd...still huntin for a 14 tho...seems like no Dallas stores had big sizes

Got that shipping confirmation for these and im so hype. All i need is my shipping confirmation for my 88s 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom