Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^check the images. Someone pasted a few days ago. These should have came with red laces instead of white.

Can someone post a pic with red laces on em'?

Late, but time for me to join the party. Glad to see there's not a lot of sad faces like the Royal thread. Anyhow got my 3 pairs, but skipping out on the Chicago custom since the leather isn't as great as I thought.

Here's a little teaser of how my custom MJ P.E. would look. Still gotta sew the tongues in.

View media item 428521

Lol if you're gonna wear these shoes or any shoes, why would you cover up half the shoe with your pants? Makes no motha****** sense. You don't have to go with skin tight jeans, just get something that is tapered at the bottom and fits normal. Not all baggy. It's not 1995 anymore. I don't care how old you are. Actually if you're old and you're still wearing baggy jeans, that's just sad.

I wonder at what point are you too old to care how others choose to wear their clothes. I hope you reach that age soon.

This is typically when I disappear from these JB threads.

Imma try and wear these everyday until they look like this

View media item 428691

Dope.

where did you guys with the red laces cop from? and what length?
nerd.gif

this weekend has been good was able to get the black toe on ndc, found royal 1s for 260 hope deal goes through.

Im never one to be picky but Man if these released with a black tongue :wow:

Would've been a definite cop. Still look good though

But why do you care? Are you upset because you can't see the mans figure when he's wearing baggy pants? Say yes and I will understand. I prefer women wearing yoga pants over sweatpants, but that's me. You prefer fitted pants on men over baggy. Ok too.

It's about the shoe man. THE SHOE! Show off the shoes. Why cover the majority of your shoes with your big *** pants? What's the purpose of that? Wear some dunks then since only the toe box is gonna show. Capiche?
:smh:
your inner hypebeast is showing...

Yeah I know. Dude is ignorant. Judging another mans jeans doesnt make you gay.
This whole judging what kind of jeans a person is wearing is pretty damn foolish...
View media item 428859

Last edited:
I've had my pair for a couple of weeks kid.

So yours feel a lil bigger ? Do you have a wide foot ? Cause I heard somelse also mention they were a lil big. One guy was mad cause he wished he sized down.

Exactly Bernie ^^^^^^^^^^^ lol @ gif ! Good point !

Last edited:
So yours feel a lil bigger ? Do you have a wide foot ? Cause I heard somelse also mention they were a lil big. One guy was mad cause he wished he sized down.

Exactly Bernie ^^^^^^^^^^^ lol @ gif ! Good point !

You can say I have wide feet. I wear a 10.5 in jays, 11 in lebrons, and 11 in air max.

I feel like there's plenty of room for me at tts with these. I think I could have gone down a .5 and feel ok. But it's tough to take anyone's opinions when we all have different feet.

Back
Top Bottom