Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

All the OG 1s have similiar quality in leather, I don't see where ppl are getting royals have the best quality between all the other pairs that came out. If that is the case for someone, you probably just got a better quality pair from the production run. But the overall grand scheme of things, they are all the exact same shoes but just different colors. This only goes for the Nike Air 1s, the chicagos were an obvious lower grade leather

But from my opinion, Knicks, Royals and Blacktoes overall are all the same quality. As for the Celtics, those MIGHT be a little stiffer then the rest of them. I don't consider a little bit of pre-creasing on 1 pair and another didn't as "superior" quality to the other one. Like I said, not everyone gets the same quality pair, fact is the leather is all the same, pre-creasing or not

I wonder at what point are you too old to care how others choose to wear their clothes. I hope you reach that age soon.
Hey man. Giant pants are a no-no. It defeats the purpose of wearing a beautiful shoe. You might as well just wear some cheap *** dunks since only the tip of your toe box is showing and the rest is covered by your parachute jeans.

A few retailers in my area had GS in these black toes but I can not find information anywhere online that said these was releasing in GS sizes and also the retail prices of GS sizes.

Can anyone help me out with this information.

AJ 1 Black Toes by spiderjericho, on Flickr

Able to get a pair today. I swooped in like a vulture and grabbed a pair from someone who didn't claim their raffle win. I had to "settle" for the size 12. My normal size is 11.5 but Air Jordan 1s tend to be on the tight side so it's only some space in the toe box. I was a little bummed by striking out online on the restocks, these and Kobe's but oh well. At least I was 1.75 (since I got the wrong size) for 3.
Lucky you. Nice pickup.
pimp.gif

Lol if you're gonna wear these shoes or any shoes, why would you cover up half the shoe with your pants? Makes no motha****** sense. You don't have to go with skin tight jeans, just get something that is tapered at the bottom and fits normal. Not all baggy. It's not 1995 anymore. I don't care how old you are. Actually if you're old and you're still wearing baggy jeans, that's just sad.

But why do you care? Are you upset because you can't see the mans figure when he's wearing baggy pants? Say yes and I will understand. I prefer women wearing yoga pants over sweatpants, but that's me. You prefer fitted pants on men over baggy. Ok too.

All the OG 1s have similiar quality in leather, I don't see where ppl are getting royals have the best quality between all the other pairs that came out. If that is the case for someone, you probably just got a better quality pair from the production run. But the overall grand scheme of things, they are all the exact same shoes but just different colors. This only goes for the Nike Air 1s, the chicagos were an obvious lower grade leather

But from my opinion, Knicks, Royals and Blacktoes overall are all the same quality. As for the Celtics, those MIGHT be a little stiffer then the rest of them. I don't consider a little bit of pre-creasing on 1 pair and another didn't as "superior" quality to the other one. Like I said, not everyone gets the same quality pair, fact is the leather is all the same, pre-creasing or not

They're not the same. Someone posted detailed close up pics of the royals and black toes previously showing the differences in grain of leather.

A few retailers in my area had GS in these black toes but I can not find information anywhere online that said these was releasing in GS sizes and also the retail prices of GS sizes.
Can anyone help me out with this information.

This explains something. I didn't think these were releasing in GS sizes either, but before the stores open I saw an employee go to another store and come out with a small Nike box. I was thinking they were black toes, but I wasn't sure, because I hadn't heard anything about GS sizes.

Last edited:
Today was UNDS day. I can definitely say that leather feels so buttery soft (especially toebox) after breaking them in. Maybe these aren't royal quality but man I really like the quality on these.

But why do you care? Are you upset because you can't see the mans figure when he's wearing baggy pants? Say yes and I will understand. I prefer women wearing yoga pants over sweatpants, but that's me. You prefer fitted pants on men over baggy. Ok too.
It's about the shoe man. THE SHOE! Show off the shoes. Why cover the majority of your shoes with your big *** pants? What's the purpose of that? Wear some dunks then since only the toe box is gonna show. Capiche?

Hey man. Giant pants are a no-no. It defeats the purpose of wearing a beautiful shoe. You might as well just wear some cheap *** dunks since only the tip of your toe box is showing and the rest is covered by your parachute jeans.

So you wear kicks so other dudes can see what your wearing. Baggy pants take away from your flossing ability. Ok, it's all making sense now.

They're not the same. Someone posted detailed close up pics of the royals and black toes previously showing the differences in grain of leather.

I just said it could be because he got a different pair, not every single one is the same. I have both and they look/feel the same to me. For example, Bred 13s from before, some ppl would get a shoe with one toebox smooth leather, the other tumbled, while others would get the same on both, vice versa. I don't deem one example as automatic the royal 1s are better quality. Someone else could have got a bad pair of royals but a great pair on the blacktoes and he would say blacktoes are better. Overall like I said it's the exact same shoe just different colors, show me 10 for 10 royals are better then blacktoes then that statistic would be legitimate

I hadn't been home since 2:30 am Saturday morning, so I was anticipating what kind of condition my pair would be in. Just got home a few minutes ago, and my eyes lit up like it was Christmas. These look even better in person; the red & black are much deeper than what my foolish phone camera can capture.

So far, I'm 3/3 for Jordan releases I want in 2013, all being 1s (Knicks, Royals, Black Toes).

#winning

Good luck to those hunting for decent prices.

I just said it could be because he got a different pair, not every single one is the same. I have both and they look/feel the same to me. For example, Bred 13s from before, some ppl would get a shoe with one toebox smooth leather, the other tumbled, while others would get the same on both, vice versa. I don't deem one example as automatic the royal 1s are better quality. Someone else could have got a bad pair of royals but a great pair on the blacktoes and he would say blacktoes are better. Overall like I said it's the exact same shoe just different colors, show me 10 for 10 royals are better then blacktoes then that statistic would be legitimate

10 for 10 :lol:

Dude, if ten people are saying the same thing, and there's one person who's not. Who's more likely to be right? But keep believing what you want :smh:

This explains something. I didn't think these were releasing in GS sizes either, but before the stores open I saw an employee go to another store and come out with a small Nike box. I was thinking they were black toes, but I wasn't sure, because I hadn't heard anything about GS sizes.

There were DEFINITELY GS sizes (I bought my girlfriend a pair) and it was definitely confirmed to me from NDC (they sent my girlfriend a response tweet when she asked) and the retail price was $98 (I have no idea what kinda retail price is $98...)

I have doubles of Knicks and royals and the materials are consistent with what was posted in the comparison. This quality/material debate is getting ridiculous. There's people out there who can't tell the material and construction differences between the og 1s and the chicagos. Fine, but that doesn't make them the same it just means you're not looking close enough. Just don't get how people come on here and insist that materials are identical when in fact they're radically different if you just look a little closer.

Hopefully I am able to cop next week.

Someone has a pair for a "fair" price in my size.

:smokin

By the way, what's up NT, long time no see!

:wink:

Click spoiler to get a teaser of my NEW backdrop coming soon!

30w8p4m.png

Hell you been at, g? Good to see you back.

RIP to the "Porch shot", huh?

Keep checking dudes out and hoping they wear tight jeans.

Aren't you 40 years old? You're old enough to have a teenage son. Wonder what you would say to your son if GOD FORBIDS, he wears some normal jeans that show off his whole shoe. You would probably slap him up and buy him some baggy jeans huh?

Back
Top Bottom