Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Shoutut AirForce1King for coming through. Very happy with these. Not as comfy as my Royals from this year. But clean.

I still dont know how I feel about those knicks. I have bumped into DS pairs a few times since they got sold out but still havent copped. The colorway itself is nice but what would I wear with it.

I rock mine with this shirt: http://www.homage.com/store/tees-tops/t-shirts/destinations/new-york/nyc and a some jeans. T-shirt and jeans and I don't feel like I had to try and work to hard. YMMV.

Update on the size? raffle that I won, shoes shipped :smokin I'm stoked. By buddy in Germany came through and I won a raffle (to buy a pair...LOL)

I still dont know how I feel about those knicks. I have bumped into DS pairs a few times since they got sold out but still havent copped. The colorway itself is nice but what would I wear with it.

Can't go wrong with a heather grey tee and some medium/light washed jeans a la Pharrell.

Last edited:
these popped back up on FNL not too long ago (might have been right before that photo blue 9 "restock").  sold out now, of course.

I rock mine with this shirt: http://www.homage.com/store/tees-tops/t-shirts/destinations/new-york/nyc and a some jeans. T-shirt and jeans and I don't feel like I had to try and work to hard. YMMV.

Update on the size? raffle that I won, shoes shipped :smokin I'm stoked. By buddy in Germany came through and I won a raffle (to buy a pair...LOL)

Nice tee btw

@Sunshine You don't have to rock them with blue and orange cuz that's too matchy. I wear my grey Knicks cap, so I can match em with solid neutral colors. Cuz I won't be caught dead in all that orange and blue looking lk a clown.

Last edited:
these popped back up on FNL not too long ago (might have been right before that photo blue 9 "restock").  sold out now, of course.
nerd.gif

I feel you, but it's kinda hard to not wear something matching with those, even minimally. I mean they still look okay either way:

On a side note got mine this AM from step by step. They actually came in a day early yesterday but I couldn't make it over to get them so I went first thing this morning. I love them, leather is actually really nice but noticed some issues while looking closer that kinda bummed me out a little. Def not sending them back tho.

Looks all good at first look:

Red dye transfer to the stitching on the midsole:

And you can see where the padding meets the leather it's got a horrible cut to it, it has way access "foam" hanging out.

There was also some glue marks and other marks I had to wipe or rub off. They came from a store tho, they have an inventory sticker, not sure what company tho.

All said and done, I'm still happy to have a pair. Dope *** shoe, can't wait to wear em.[/quote]
Yup the quality on these shoes are not great but happy to have a pair. 

thanks for the heads up on crooked tongues.. been thinking and thinking about the clovers but for $99 shipped (todays conversion rate) i went for it

My H&S pair came in yesterday, flawless! Sorry to hear some of your stories though. Seems like most these pre-orders are a crap shoot and i just so happened to get lucky...

Mine just came in. The leather on this is terrible. Might even consider selling when the market aint so flooded.
Either that or I must have some sort of B-grades. These are nowhere near the Royals in terms of quality.

Too bad. I have been waiting a while for this shoe too..... :smh:

Last edited:
@ JoeyD...Looks like your pair came from shoe palace. ive copped several pairs from them recently with that same sticker and same placement. sorry ur pair is not up to ur standards

Those preorder sites are a gamble.

I think its time to shut this thread down. It has ran its course. (Or has it?)
What is the procedure of closing threads?

- When the majority strikes out on a release and vents their frustrations, close the thread? Royal thread 1,2&3??
- Or...... when the majority lands a pair or more and everyone is content. The thread stays open. (This thread)

Long live the Royal threads!!
I struck out on this release. The hunt continues.

Well I am not complaining because of precreases (which I do have) but if you guys are saying this has the same leather as the Royals then either you are blind, overselling, or my pair is a b grade.

Mine just came in. The leather on this is terrible. Might even consider selling when the market aint so flooded.
Either that or I must have some sort of B-grades. These are nowhere near the Royals in terms of quality.

Too bad. I have been waiting a while for this shoe too..... :smh:

who said this was Royals quality? Its been stated numerous times ROyals quality was better. You set yourself up for disappointment.

I didnt set myself up for disappointment as I wasnt expecting royals quality but this is only slightly better than the Chicagos in terms of quality imo.

It doesnt matter what quality. If the quality was worse than the Chicago 1s, you guys would probably still buy them.

Yah I know. In between would imply somwhere in the middle. Its not between. Its slightly better.

Depending on how the Shadows are I might sell em. I cant return em I got em on eBay

It doesnt matter what quality. If the quality was worse than the Chicago 1s, you guys would probably still buy them.

I have been selling/returning kicks with too low quality. Its why I passed on the Chicagos (as well as no NA treatment). Sold the FR IVs etc.

These though are boderline. I know not to make decisions angry so I am going to wait till I cool off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom