Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

The have both colors at Shiekh. I got the red white/red today. Pretty good quality imo. They even have the old school jordan hangtag on em.

I really like my pair.

52896966853151482671244.jpg

Thanks UpTempoAir for not being a pain in the rectum like BNYC

After 3 phone calls trying to figure out what happened BNYC finally gave me a refund.....it took me another 2 phone calls to get the refund to gothrough.....last time I deal with them.

got my reds today at sheikh.
easiest cop ever for me.
got the heads up from a co-worker, & went right in & bought them.
beautiful shoe, i must say.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Hetty714, what shade is the green on those? I haven't seen 'em in person yet.
250451086b8707654ed.jpg

(In crayola terms they are just "Green")

None of that fancy stuff, just true green

Flipped the laces on the red ones last night to give it the OG look.

n2671244740172522320179.jpg

Folks who sleepin on these because of the tumbled leather are making a huge mistake. The tumbled leather looks alot more prominent when you use a camera flash.Its subtle in person and its softer so the toe box doesn't crease as much. Quality is on point with these.

Just to let you know, the purples haven't dropped over here yet. Neither have the reds or greens, so I guess next saturday all 3 will drop???

Will post up when they do eventually drop!

anyone with a ds siz 12 in the white/greens pm me
im looking to trade my og Xs for them, size 8.5
i need these white/greens
i cant cop from ebay or any sites
jelp a niketalker out

I can't wait to cop my pairs. I plan on getting both red and green colorways. Hopefully purple makes its way stateside...

a man can dream can't he?

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Flipped the laces on the red ones last night to give it the OG look.

n2671244740172522320179.jpg

Folks who sleepin on these because of the tumbled leather are making a huge mistake. The tumbled leather looks alot more prominent when you use a camera flash. Its subtle in person and its softer so the toe box doesn't crease as much. Quality is on point with these.

Just made me want to cop .. anybody got a 9.5 for cheap

finally got mine from PYS

tumbled leather didnt bother me as much as i thought. hopefully JB will make more colors of these.

Back
Top Bottom