Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

Waiting to try and cop them Purple joints .... if not then Ill have to run and cop a pair. THE REDS.

Anywhere in LA selling them for under retail?
nerd.gif

I love my pair. It wasn't a disappointment to me

I still need green and I would like to get my hands on purple too.

Copped the red metallics yesterday at footaction with my employee discount, came out to 83 and some change not bad. looking to cop the green metallics andanother pair of reds if they are still available and included on the next EA.
happy.gif

what happened to the black ones..but reds are fire...and purple is international from what i heard....

The red and green ones are fresh copped both on rd but whatever happend to the black pair that was on the leaked pics?

I've been looking for a pair for retail or so but it seems like everyone wants $120+. Both shoes are nice and a classic, can't go wrong with that

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Is there even a white/black pair releasing?!?
no they were scrapped
the only othere colorway is the purple one
maybe more will surface by the end of this year but expect 1 or 2 more next year

Originally Posted by pay jape

purple ones came out overe here in UK on the 11th. good luck in september though
What makes you say that?!? All the spots that stock J's around here havent seen anything of the purples........

These are sitting at my store. Ppl are not even looking at them. Could been made a little better.

Originally Posted by Craze20

I've been looking for a pair for retail or so but it seems like everyone wants $120+. Both shoes are nice and a classic, can't go wrong with that
where the heck do you live? I copped my reds for $99 plus tax. That's below retail, even with tax.

Back
Top Bottom