Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

pass on all three.

i hate all white based shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

I can stand the liner, but not sticking to 9 holes like older sample pics is just stupid. I def won't cop if they stay like this
your avy...I love it(eminem 2s)...looks like Im going to be shelling out the high resellers price for those pretty soon...MUST HAVES...I dontconsider shoes as grails but if I did those would be one of them...I'll have them soon enough just really dont want to shell out that much for onepair...small rant
tired.gif

look like a mid cut and if that print is on the release version i wont even go to the store to see them.
Print Inside = Deal Breaker.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JB @+@ did you do with these...what happened to them being a high and i thought the liner was going to be dropped?!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I heard that these were a EARLY sample.

White/Metallic Blacks might have possibly been scrapped or delayed. Red and Green Metallics will not be mid cut and wont have a multicolored liner. As a matter of fact, the OG Jordan I hangtags are set to be making a return as well.

Don't think my info is legit? I told you all about the Bravo Toro packaging and Laney 60+ and those facts ended up being true.
right now what you told us will decide whether or not this shoes may sell well or not.

theres so many 1s out there i kno these go hit the sale rack soon......... n im go copp for the low

Back
Top Bottom