Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

I'm praying these are just samples, I was really looking forward to this release.
As is=pass on all three
Highs without print=at least one of each

The white/green colorway was copped until I came in this thread.
smh.gif

why didnt they add red laces to the red pair it would be tight if they had the inside print on the outside of the shoe like the toe part or laces of the inside

They look good other than those obviously being mid top..... JB just had to find a way to screw another pair of originals up....

Originally Posted by taxtow

So continues the dunk like bastardization of the Jordan 1.

Next we'll tighten up the cut and try to take Blazer sales.
Over 30 colors of the OG 1 originally released.... I still don't understand what people mean when they say this.... true enough they'renot retroing/releasing all the OG colors but they never do consecutively and they always release Retro+ colorways in every number so will someone with realknowledge (and preferably over 18) explain why everybody always says "They're doing the 1 like Dunks, the 1 is the new Dunk, etc."

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

these suck
the iner cuts of the sockliner
eww
i thought these were supposed to be highs
way to *$## up another classic
i was looking forward to these

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

these suck
the iner cuts of the sockliner
eww
i thought these were supposed to be highs
way to *$## up another classic
i was looking forward to these
agreed

still get annoyed by the sock liner...
oh well...

white/blk looked not bad~ like an inverse version of the cdp 1s...
white/red may cop

when are these droppin???
im coppin the red jawns...yeah they arent really too close to the og's... but they are dope nonetheless...

All three released together?? How much for the pack??

I would cop all i like the simplicity, as for the inliner you can always dye it another color and have something a little more unique then the next person!

Back
Top Bottom