Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

When is the RD for these ????

Ill be copping the RED pair for sure ... Not sure about the other 2 just yet .

C'mon JB please remove that fugazzi sockliner print
sick.gif

Plus, they look like mids(not HI's) in those pics
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yet again, JB had the perfect opportunity to release this classic & historic shoe in one of the most desired CW designs ever!

....& once again, they have completely & utterly ruined it!!!!!!

Mid cut =
smh.gif

Multi-colored lining =
smh.gif

Over priced/Package release =
smh.gif

Jordan Brand =
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude why'd they change these to mids I'm really pissed this wouldve been my first JB release this year

Will cop the red 1's. Green isn't my color lol. N the white n black one's well their just white n black...ill cop below retail though

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Yet again, JB had the perfect opportunity to release this classic & historic shoe in one of the most desired CW designs ever!

....& once again, they have completely & utterly ruined it!!!!!!

Mid cut =
smh.gif

Multi-colored lining =
smh.gif

Over priced/Package release =
smh.gif

Jordan Brand =
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ima ''do the right thing'' and save my money

Originally Posted by SiG21

i heard they are getting rid of the print on the inside
I also heard this, but it doesnt matter.... if all we have to critique is the inside liner print/design, then maybe we should just cop and notworry too much.... I'll be getting the Green and the Blacc pair if all my stars are in alignment and I get blessed again. . . .
happy.gif

So are these the final confirmed release, or just more samples? Mids? Inside Liner Print? Cmon JB

Loved the hi's. These mids are a big disapointment. The print doesn't bother me at all because who's actually gonna see it?
Mids =
smh.gif
FTL

It's a complete let down by JB, first the crappy lining and now this f***ing mid cut. I can assume that the quality will follow the downslide

The AJI is dead, thanks JB.

And I think that the people who will cop a pair of this deserve the bad quality, crappy retro, the fusion, the spizike, etc... JB can give you anything to eatand you will take it.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom