Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

I'm really surprised that there has not been more hype for these being that these are OG colorways, a true high top, and only 3000 are being released? Iguess that just makes it easier for people who really want them to get them at retail price.

Originally Posted by fonto76

I'm really surprised that there has not been more hype for these being that these are OG colorways, a true high top, and only 3000 are being released? I guess that just makes it easier for people who really want them to get them at retail price.
It's not limited to 3000 pairs, that's just to hype it up.

Dunk r Nice your pics make me want them
pimp.gif

yea anybody know where in nyc to get em. Im probably gonna go check out a few places tomorrow to see after the dunkxchange.

Does anyone still know of any spots that have these online in a size 9. Im not 100% sure if my spot will get these and these are a definate must for me

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles.com
First released in 1985, the http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/03/20/air-jordan-i-1-retro-high-do-the-right-thing/Air Jordan 1 High Metallic is still sought after today. Now its 2009 and Jordan Brand will release 3 pairs of Air Jordan 1 High Metallics, including two pairs inspired by Sal's Pizzeria from "Do the Right Thing", and an unknown Jordan 1 High in White / Black Metallic.
air-jordan-1-high-metallic-pack-do-the-right-thing.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-metallic-pack-do-the-right-thing-1.jpg

yea des are fresh. i mess wit da ones all da way to the left

Seen the green one's in person. They are nice lookin' but not for me though. Way too much AJ1s. I wonder if this will be a trend wit the AJ2s??? Whoknows.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

^ OG is so efffin NICE. i can wear METALLICS for the rest of my life, really.

Amen. They used genuine leather! Man... Besides the cracking, they're invincible.

Sorry if it has been mentioned, but does anyone know if champs/footlockers/footactions have them available?

I will be passing on these. These are coo', but they're not really for me. I would do the Black & White Metallic, but I don't think that thoseare coming out. I might be wrong though. I just haven't seen them since this initial posting.
pimp.gif

What kind of release is this gunna be?

i dont wanna roll out of bed for these, rather walk in around 10 and cop.

i wish these have thick leather on toe box
the nubuck on my Hare 1 toe box is too thin and uncomfy and creases so easily
the creasing is worse than my 90 dollar AF-1 mid that i bought last year

Back
Top Bottom