Air Jordan 1 HIGH OG ‘85 “CHICAGO” - FALL 2026

COP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn seriously what is JB not dropping in 2025? I think I'm done with Jordans after next year since everything I wanted is releasing. Lol

Nike execs waiting for that 2025 end-of-year bonus.

200.gif

I find this one hard to believe. Especially since they just released the reimagined Chicago's last year. I'm going to keep this one in the rumor mill.
Possibly but these and the regular highs are 2 different shoes, IMO

A lot of people don’t like the shape and what not of the 1985

Lmao wowwww.....they crazy for dropping this 1 in 2025 😂 so once they unload all these and numbers go up for the shareholders...what's next???? They can only do maybe 2 or 3 years max like this and most grails are released. I'm all for it but Jesus lol chill

Yeah it’s best to just not get too hyped up just yet…I fully believe there’s something going on behind the scenes that the public doesn’t know about yet and half this stuff getting leaked is all 🧢…I’d like to be wrong, but, it’s not something we’ve seen before and certainly not an approach anyone saw coming…Best to temper the expectations just in case…

I find this one hard to believe. Especially since they just released the reimagined Chicago's last year. I'm going to keep this one in the rumor mill.
What kind of dope you been choking on reimagined came out in 2022 you need to put the that glass pipe down homie

:lol: they wrong for having people go nuts over lost and founds just to release these 2 years later
3 years but who’s counting

But again 2 diff models, IMO

trust me when I saw the source I have my doubts but all the usually suspects are backing it up? Even that Zsneakerhead posted it but could just be piggy backing off this guys news. But that wouldn’t be a good look if it’s wrong

Back
Top Bottom