Air Jordan 1 HIGH OG ‘85 “CHICAGO” - FALL 2026

IMG_2005.jpeg

Hahaha this would be insane. I am going to be spending so much money next year if this is true. It seems like overkill to release these and breds in the same year both in the 85 shape. Add in reimagined UNCs as well.

See…These leak accounts just have to be first and end up dropping incorrect info without vetting it out first…Seems to be happening a much more often…

Lmao wowwww.....they crazy for dropping this 1 in 2025 😂 so once they unload all these and numbers go up for the shareholders...what's next???? They can only do maybe 2 or 3 years max like this and most grails are released. I'm all for it but Jesus lol chill
I’m guessing they’ll starting in 15+

Due to the recent insanely limited drops, AJ 17s are VERY slowly becoming a hyped model so there is no way Nike/JB aren’t paying attention to that.

Yeah it’s best to just not get too hyped up just yet…I fully believe there’s something going on behind the scenes that the public doesn’t know about yet and half this stuff getting leaked is all 🧢…I’d like to be wrong, but, it’s not something we’ve seen before and certainly not an approach anyone saw coming…Best to temper the expectations just in case…
Honestly, it’ll hurt the brand WAYYYY more to start cancelling a lot of rumored stuff.. This is getting people hyped and excited for the brand again like we haven’t seen in awhile.

If they just revert back to a release calendar that looks more like 2023 and 2024, people will be annoyed.

Honestly, it’ll hurt the brand WAYYYY more to start cancelling a lot of rumored stuff.. This is getting people hyped and excited for the brand again like we haven’t seen in awhile.

If they just revert back to a release calendar that looks more like 2023 and 2024, people will be annoyed.

Which is exactly why I say people should temper their expectations…Nothing is official until Nike says it is anyway…

Besides, if a leak account shotguns half assed info all over the internet (Like today, or numerous other times in recent memory, for example), that doesn’t fall back on Nike…They can’t cancel something if they were never working on it in the first place 🤷‍♂️…Thats an issue with these leakers refusing to vet out their info before trying be the first to release it…Just a good idea not to get super excited on a ~trust me bro~…If the info turns out to be legit then we’ll get in hand pics and such long before a release date, otherwise it turns into a ~we got this wrong y’all, but keep following us for more early info~ which is starting to become more frequent, unfortunately…

Which is exactly why I say people should temper their expectations…Nothing is official until Nike says it is anyway…

Besides, if a leak account shotguns half assed info all over the internet (Like today, or numerous other times in recent memory, for example), that doesn’t fall back on Nike…They can’t cancel something if they were never working on it in the first place 🤷‍♂️…Thats an issue with these leakers refusing to vet out their info before trying be the first to release it…Just a good idea not to get super excited on a ~trust me bro~…If the info turns out to be legit then we’ll get in hand pics and such long before a release date, otherwise it turns into a ~we got this wrong y’all, but keep following us for more early info~ which is starting to become more frequent, unfortunately…
But I mean it can’t possibly be a coincidence all this crazy stuff is being leaked to release in 2025, right? At some point some of this has to be coming from Nike/JB insiders-I agree with you that we can’t really know until it is officially announced but I refuse to believe none of it is happening either.

This is absurd stuff.
But I mean it can’t possibly be a coincidence all this crazy stuff is being leaked to release in 2025, right? At some point some of this has to be coming from Nike/JB insiders-I agree with you that we can’t really know until it is officially announced but I refuse to believe none of it is happening either.

I don’t think it’s in Nike/JB’s best interests in having the info leak so far ahead of time. For one, it allows for the early production of reps. Secondly, it hurts the short term sales. They made a ton of AMA 3s, but they kind of sat for a few hours because I suspect that some people are saving their powder for the 3s coming in November. I’m also probably going to pass on the Black Toe 1s in October since I know the Black/Red 1s are just around the corner.

I think it’ll more thank likely end up being stuff like today with the ~We thought it was this, but really it’s this~ kind of thing…Or the Metallic 5’a coming out “true to OG” but as it turns out they’ll have 3M piping all through the shoe…

Or even going back to the Stash AF1’s / AM95’s re-releasing…For over a year these accounts have been saying these are straight up retro’s, then a couple months ago that changes to being totally new colorways, then that changed to OG colorways with tweaks…Leakers were wrong multiple times for a single release…I can see a bunch of that happening next year…

They def got to slow down on the leaks. We got some great stuff coming this fall and we are already talking about Holiday 2025. Its kinda ridiculous

Bro imagine how wild it'd be unfollowing all the sneaker stuff online and even here and the only way you know the next drop is by SNKRS. Stg that'd be so fun

Back
Top Bottom