Air Jordan 1 HIGH OG ‘85 “CHICAGO” - FALL 2026

Maybe Nike is feeding out fake info to find the internal source of the leaks

Might be the case 🤷‍♂️…When was the last time we started getting info for next years Holiday season drops before this years holiday season even comes around? I mean that Z guy “confirmed” next years 11’s already…Can’t remember when we’ve ever gotten that time of info this soon before…

I feel better about the supposed Spring ‘25 leaks than I do about everything after March of next year…Cautiously optimistic about most of this stuff…

Man, I had a feeling it was too good to be true.................SneakerNews is still taking the bait on this one though :smh:

I got into with SneakerNews about the Stash AF1 / AM95 info they were putting out a little over a month ago…They scrubbed the posts, blocked me, then reposted the stuff up :lol:…Guess what, their info was wrong…

told yall. but yall keep buying them aged gimmick *** shoes.

yall aint got no self control. bunch of drug addicts lol

I’ll believe it when I see it. I haven’t worn my Lost & Founds yet myself personally but I’m all for more frequent Chicago 1 releases.

2025 will be the best year for Jordan Brand retro releases in recent memory if everything they’ve announced (or rumored to release) is true.

Going on 10 years and you haven't worn the shoe yet, that's literally a you problem, no one else's :lol:
Still glad I got rid of my 2015 for $1250, I’m good man

Not longer attached to shoes. I got 2 pair lost and found still didn’t wear em but not worth selling. If they were going for a grand I’d let one go at least

WTH are reverse Chicagos going to look like? I mean the Black Red, Shadow, Royal colorblocking in reverse is more easy to pull off by just flipping the color panels with the opposite color.

Back
Top Bottom