Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

Kith up

Paid 3 hundred ship and with tax for these was happy with the deal. Good luck to all that try to cop this Saturday

You gonna get a pair bruh no stress.
Hell yea that’s why I do what I do. I hate the snkers app and all the other apps it sucks to wait around just to take that L but with Nike cracking down on the resellers it should help everyone Including myself at least I hope have a good day fam and good luck

Yea I hope the apps and Snkrs bless plenty of people that want for the toe. Definitely feel bad for small footers these days bc it's become way too hard to get those sizes. It's wack too that you rarely see on foot photos anymore just flex pics then off to the aftermarket. Not shading resellers bc I do my fair share but I just miss the days when people actually wore shoes as opposed to hoarding them.

Oh I'm not worried getting a pair this weekend. FTL is a lock for me. Northpark recently, but prefer hitting at Town East. Easier pickup.

Just deciding if I want a double.

I'm normally an 11.5, but in patent pairs, I have to size down. If you can happen to hear of a Size 11 that's not picked up this weekend, DM me.
I moved to Houston, so i did entries here, even have other friends doing entries where they live, but I just want to make sure I dont miss out.

PO

these gonna be like the sbb 3. ull get a pair easily if u try

I'm normally an 11.5, but in patent pairs, I have to size down. If you can happen to hear of a Size 11 that's not picked up this weekend, DM me.
I moved to Houston, so i did entries here, even have other friends doing entries where they live, but I just want to make sure I dont miss out.

PO

I have entries for size 11s. If I can get both (one is on my bro's account who may not be here, so it might be tough to pick it up), I'll oop you a pair.

I think I’m time these will go up just like most Jordan’s do. Again it’s what I think ? We all remember the storm blows when they dropped under retail and know you can touch them for 350 now

Back
Top Bottom