Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

Oh DANG another DANG...The funny thing is I used to get almost all of my Jordans from FNL. Since they started this app raffle I have gotten nothing in a long time. Way to alienate and nullify your customer base FNL.

From FNL?
Must be nice ?
I think I’m officially done with FNL raffles
Can’t take all these dangs!

Just entered on the app. I already have a pair coming if I hit on my 10.5 will sell these ASAP for a good price.

Is the merge automatic? I just re-entered all my info on all 3 apps once they were back this morning. But ppl talkin bout a merge verification email? I got no emails for a merge.

It seems like there is one universal password for all apps but right now I have a 10 min headstart on FTL and only a 9 on Champs so as far as app reservations it seems to be the same...for now at least.

I deleted FNL months ago and havent got the app back.. whole store is absolute trash and there is only even 1 store in NYC (unless the one in the Bronx is still open) so it's pointless anyway.

This release is annoying for no *** reason.

Question. If you’re going out of town and you have a 10 min hs but you change the stores to where you will actually be will you lose your spot? I always hit At my local FL but I will be out of town this weekend

I deleted FNL months ago and havent got the app back.. whole store is absolute trash and there is only even 1 store in NYC (unless the one in the Bronx is still open) so it's pointless anyway.

This release is annoying for no *** reason.
Showing one in queens, BK, and the Bronx. Still useless though....have never won anything at FNL lol

Question. If you’re going out of town and you have a 10 min hs but you change the stores to where you will actually be will you lose your spot? I always hit At my local FL but I will be out of town this weekend
Change the zip code to the store for the city your going to be in, that’s if they are going to be getting them, if not then your **** outta luck.

Showing one in queens, BK, and the Bronx. Still useless though....have never won anything at FNL lol

Right! Even knowing about those three.. Its like they don't exist lol The one is Queens, no one goes to. The one in BK is only for folks the boonies and no one is ever willing to go to the Bronx unless its a concert or something. Them and Champs are so poop in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom