Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Wait so these are still releasing on April 17th? I thought they were pushed back? Or was that just a rumor?

Hopefully, there is some clarity early next week as the only time I heard anything about them being pushed back was from a recent video Unbreakable Kicks did.

FTL- Showing release for the 17th but only showing grade school
FA- Not listed
Champs-Not listed
FNL- Showing release for the 17th
Hibbets: Not listed
Richard's- Not listed
Eastbay- Showing release for the 17th

Officially loaded

*manifest a W manifest a W*

469FBEC5-C48B-4650-925D-2530593D27BE.png

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/NIKuq32L9eb

It’s crazy to me how everyone is scrambling for these, 2 years ago I watched Turbo Greens sit & be ****ted on, now they’re a $600 shoe. It’s crazy 😂😂

It’s crazy to me how everyone is scrambling for these, 2 years ago I watched Turbo Greens sit & be ****ted on, now they’re a $600 shoe. It’s crazy 😂😂
I mean Jb took turbos, gave it a way nicer color, improved the materials, and took off the ugly writing. So these are just better in every way. Obviously in these weird times, anything is selling out on sight , on top of the improvements. Turbos were wack

I mean Jb took turbos, gave it a way nicer color, improved the materials, and took off the ugly writing. So these are just better in every way. Obviously in these weird times, anything is selling out on sight , on top of the improvements. Turbos were wack
Turbos aren’t wack man, for the record, I like both. This blue isn’t better to me at all, & you don’t even notice the writing on foot. The leather definitely looks better, that’s the only upgrade I see. & it’s not an issue with everything selling out, it’s that resale is so high Fam. It’s absurd 🤦🏾‍♂️

Turbos aren’t wack man, for the record, I like both. This blue isn’t better to me at all, & you don’t even notice the writing on foot. The leather definitely looks better, that’s the only upgrade I see. & it’s not an issue with everything selling out, it’s that resale is so high Fam. It’s absurd 🤦🏾‍♂️
Agree to disagree! 😂 all good brodie

I still 💩 on Turbo Green’s just because of the fake crinkled white leather. I don’t like the writing on the side either but that’s not a deal breaker. The colorway is 🔥 tho.

So far I’m 3/3 on snkrs with my new payment method
These and the raging bulls will be the real test

Back
Top Bottom