Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Keeris, you’re loaded.
Ballin on a budget baby
DSamPjg.png

I guess they want to Make sure all the UNC / Columbia 11 low get sold in time.. Just not much room for this Hype release besides April.. May got the "Black Smoke Grey" coming out. Not sure what they are doing at JB.

Nike just gonna keep pushing back the stuff people actually want so they can offload more crap to the resellers. Pandemic been going on for a year now and they still playing stupid like the supply chain movement hasn't been adjusted. Smh

I don’t even know what would be better at this point.. them dropping these, the 5s and the 4s the same month and taking L after L that way or them spreading it out so you can think it looks better not having to cop stuff 3 back to back weekends but at the end of the day most the pairs gonna be on resell anyway

yeah you have your few that’s gonna get every release for retail regardless but the majority of ppl gonna take Ls at retail, especially at the 1s... at this point, why complain about the date change? It’s gonna go exactly how it was gonna go if the date didn’t change lol

Some ppl only want 1 of the above, some only want 2/3 and some want all 3... don’t matter.... it’s gonna be the same customer experience we’ve been experiencing no matter when they choose to drop

I guess they want to Make sure all the UNC / Columbia 11 low get sold in time.. Just not much room for this Hype release besides April.. May got the "Black Smoke Grey" coming out. Not sure what they are doing at JB.

Mannnnn Nike does not care about spacing releases out. These getting delayed probably has to do with global-trade being in disarray at the moment.

:lol: Agree with ya on JB. Flint 7s are the only thing I want in May.

Back
Top Bottom