Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Wow, no lie, I have probably only tried SNKRS pass like twice at most and those were for basic GRs, so this is a pleasant surprise, I'm excited

Attachments

• FE628A47-D597-484E-982A-C457CB2EF72A.png
    FE628A47-D597-484E-982A-C457CB2EF72A.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 120
not sure what's going on w/ footapps

FTL shows mens now and I searched NYC and LA and it says no stores within 100 miles...checked these areas cause my zip code say no stores within 100 miles

I pretty positive it showed stores in my area with kids sizes and now they're showing nothing

no mens yet on FTA and Champs...no stores with kids sizes within 100 miles from me but I checked NYC on Champs and it showed stores to reserve from

🤷‍♂️

FTL shows mens now and I searched NYC and LA and it says no stores within 100 miles...checked these areas cause my zip code say no stores within 100 miles

I pretty positive it showed stores in my area with kids sizes and now they're showing nothing

no mens yet on FTA and Champs...no stores with kids sizes within 100 miles from me but I checked NYC on Champs and it showed stores to reserve from

🤷‍♂️

They don't have the shoes in yet. Shipments have been delayed.

Story time:

I saw that the reservations were going to open up at 10:15 but I knew I was going to be in a meeting starting at 10 so I figure I can try on my phone, and maybe have my oldest try as well (wife and youngest aren't too well versed in Snkrs). So only 2 chances instead of 4. I texted my oldest to be ready at 10:15 but I received no reply. I wasn't sure she saw my message, let alone be able to try, since she was in school/class. My meeting ends early at 10:13 so I quickly run upstairs to grab my wife's and youngest's phones so I have three phones ready to go.

I got nothing but network errors, and then my oldest comes out of her room looking for me to tell me she got me a pair!!

I can't believe "I" got a shoe through Snkrs pass. It doesn't seem that we get them often in Seattle and when we do, it's fully booked in nanoseconds.

🤷‍♂️
Footlocker shows them for an online release only. The GS sizes came in but at this point any shoes that show up in store are being held until the full shipment comes in. Once that happens they will release on the app

Reservations never even loaded for 2 mins for me & were already cooked. SNS still says drawing for my size 10, hopefully they show love.

Oh man
I checked my phone 1 min before it went live
I thought here we go again another L
Reserve button popped up right at 12:45
I clicked for sunday
Got spinning circle for a split second
Then boom got hit with the W
I almost **** my pants
It happened so fast
My whole screen went white for about 10 seconds and then it popped up with the reservation I was about to throw my phone out the car window when I hit. Congratulations on the W

Oh man
I checked my phone 1 min before it went live
I thought here we go again another L
Reserve button popped up right at 12:45
I clicked for sunday
Got spinning circle for a split second
Then boom got hit with the W
I almost **** my pants
It happened so fast
You can’t kill the rooster.

Back
Top Bottom