Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Yo, I tried to see if I could maybe do a reservation for your size at the Georgetown store, but of course it was booked in 2.5 seconds. LOL This was the first time that I did not miss the SNKRS Pass notification though.....I ALWAYS miss them!
Thank you so much for doing that! You’re a 💎

So glad you got your pair outta the way. 🙌

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Yo, I tried to see if I could maybe do a reservation for your size at the Georgetown store, but of course it was booked in 2.5 seconds. LOL This was the first time that I did not miss the SNKRS Pass notification though.....I ALWAYS miss them!

Can you try for 12 instead ? I heard spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour doesn't really want these ?

I believe at FNL you can designate someone else to pick up for you, not sure about FTL, FA, etc.

I friggin hate these bots ugh. Do these bots that reserve in store actually have people to come pick them up or what? I was always confused by that.

I believe at FNL you can designate someone else to pick up for you, not sure about FTL, FA, etc.
I say when the people who used the bots or had someone pick up for them we crack them in the head and steel the shoes who’s with me

Nike Georgetown probably turns their internet off during these. Only reason why I always get a "Network Error, please try again" notification :smh:

I hit almost instantly

Attachments

• 0195084E-2EFE-4ED8-A585-90D9A77F9ADF.png
    0195084E-2EFE-4ED8-A585-90D9A77F9ADF.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 113
Last night I used the GOAT credit from my UNCs I wasn't a fan of and returned because I was expecting Ls across the board (and really don't think they're going any lower) and ended up winning a Lapstone raffle. Go figure.

This why I’m not getting a call from shoe palace maybe?

Attachments

• 74A8B82B-1D84-44EF-8186-6DC98ADC7747.png
    74A8B82B-1D84-44EF-8186-6DC98ADC7747.png
    385.6 KB · Views: 336
I had 5 emails (personal, businesses, etc).. have accounts under all of em... Ls on all of em as usual lol no raffle win in sight as usual

Man still nothing from shoe palace either. I’m still in the game fir a couple more hours lol 🤞

Back
Top Bottom