Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Yup, it came proper and double boxed. I would have been shocked if they would have put a raffle win order in that cheap plastic shipping wrapping.

I don’t think it would have mattered to them. They shipped my shadows in the plastic bag

Sir I do so miss LOL.....I took a big FAT L on the Adidas 4/20 Towelie sneakers that I really wanted. 😆
😂😂 those are pretty cool, that UV eye change is ill, but the other 2 Ws mooooore than make up for it I’m sure, you’re all ready for the summer!!! I definitely need that kinda luck going forward 🤞🏾

So, when I look at these sneakers I automatically think of the blue sky with the clouds and the grey sky with the grey, so for the laces my thought was to add the "sun" with yellow laces. I did not want regular yellow laces though because it would be too loud for my taste in these, so I got light/pale yellow laces and I really like the way they look in them.

20210422_183651.jpg

😂😂 those are pretty cool, that UV eye change is ill, but the other 2 Ws mooooore than make up for it I’m sure, you’re all ready for the summer!!! I definitely need that kinda luck going forward 🤞🏾
Yeah, I am definitely okay with taking an L on the Towelies for these 1s and the AMM 3s fore sure. LOL

So, when I look at these sneakers I automatically think of the blue sky with the clouds and the grey sky with the grey, so for the laces my thought was to add the "sun" with yellow laces. I did not want regular yellow laces though because it would be too loud for my taste in these, so I got light/pale yellow laces and I really like the way they look in them.

20210422_183651.jpg
lt8fNUD.png

Anyone else getting some dye bleed (not from jeans) on the white laces from theirs? Surprised it's happening.

These are already one of my favorite pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom