Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Mine just shipped and should be here next week from size? Did it come double boxed?

what’s up with size? Sizing conversion? I’m puttin in for a raffle and normally my size 12 is EU 46 but they got it up as 47.5 and everything Else I’ve ever seen said 47 is 12.5

8504AEC0-BC82-449C-876F-F090FE8122FD.png
75E65C8E-7579-4416-9580-98311E2F780A.png

Edit: u know what .... I bet thats UK/EU sizing which would make sense. Nvm glad I thought this out

Last edited:
Bay Area heads Southland shoe palace just called me saying I hit on a gs size. They must have got a late shipment so watch your phones

Had a deal lined up for these for $300 today...seller sold them since I was at work. Didn't want to wait for me smh.

Still waiting for mine to ship. Paid 260 shipped so I really can’t complain. Dudes were paying over 4 for them.

So I was watching some sneaker Youtubers vids and many of them mentioned that theres supposed to be a raffle for these on May 7? Does anyone know how accurate this is?

So I was watching some sneaker Youtubers vids and many of them mentioned that theres supposed to be a raffle for these on May 7? Does anyone know how accurate this is?
There was a leaked company memo, from either Finish Line or Foot Locker, which seems more likely, with corporate instructing stores what to do about a few upcoming releases, including the Hyper Royal, none of the YouTuber confirmed which retailers, but they don’t know ****, ever, they just like to hear themselves talk. It was essentially saying that app reservations could possibly start as early as 5/7 but that it was subject to change. Pairs are being held at distribution centers until full stock arrives, but that pairs may trickle in. Also, it said that they’re not to sale any pairs that arrive into the store under any circumstances because of reservations & that they’d receive their 10% for employees to get their pairs.

There was a leaked company memo, from either Finish Line or Foot Locker, which seems more likely, with corporate instructing stores what to do about a few upcoming releases, including the Hyper Royal, none of the YouTuber confirmed which retailers, but they don’t know ****, ever, they just like to hear themselves talk. It was essentially saying that app reservations could possibly start as early as 5/7 but that it was subject to change. Pairs are being held at distribution centers until full stock arrives, but that pairs may trickle in. Also, it said that they’re not to sale any pairs that arrive into the store under any circumstances because of reservations & that they’d receive their 10% for employees to get their pairs.
wolfie, you sound annoyed.

Thanks for the info bro!

Sniper Kicks is one of the best sneaker YouTuber’s out. All his info is on point and he gives good tips.
Definitely has mad info, but he has a tendency to repeat himself a lot. He’s just gotta start looking at a mirror before he starts to record, there’s always boogers in his nose or white on his mouth, **** is distracting 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

Definitely has mad info, but he has a tendency to repeat himself a lot. He’s just gotta start looking at a mirror before he starts to record, there’s always boogers in his nose or white on his mouth, **** is distracting 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂
OMG YASSS! Give the man some 🧻🧻🧻 stat! I see the white in the corners of his mouth and it makes me think he is dehydrated and need to drink more water.

It shows in app for finish line, hopefully this means FLX isn’t too far behind because that’s where it’s at!!!!! You hit these already right?
Yeah I already did, but I am gonna help out Spoons so he can stop the 😭. LOL If a miracle happens and he or I hit for his size on FNL and the FLX reservations are still open, I can go for your size on there (if you do not hit on your own on FNL 😉).

Back
Top Bottom