Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Yeah I already did, but I am gonna help out Spoons so he can stop the 😭. LOL If a miracle happens and he or I hit for his size on FNL and the FLX reservations are still open, I can go for your size on there (if you do not hit on your own on FNL 😉).
Ayeeeee!!!! I was definitely gonna ask you to go for a 10 for me 🤞🏾

There there! Here is something for your internal tears.....

1620303379791.png

I entered the FNL raffle although I highly doubt I will win. I swear the chances of winning the raffle for a pair of Jordan 1s is legit like winning the lottery.

How many tickets do you suggest? 😀. Currently have 11 and have 54xx points left.

Gamble with as many as you feel.

Some people have won with as little as 10, but some people have lost with as much as 100 utilized.

It just depends on where you live to be honest.

PO

Go to Status, and then View All Under Choose Your Rewards. One of the rewards (usually on the last page) is an extra ticket/entry at a cost of 250 points.
I know that fam, but people were botting that process with 50-100 entries, I wanted to know what the hack was, no way they had that many status points.

I know that fam, but people were botting that process with 50-100 entries, I wanted to know what the hack was, no way they had that many status points.

Ah! My bad. I did not know botting entries with insufficient points was possible 🤬

Back
Top Bottom