Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

No 🧢
527899AC-A68C-4D25-A17D-850C03F7ACD9.png
That blows my mind they couldn’t even throw you a bone on this one. :smh:

FNL is flagging people with multiple accounts. In was told this by customer service rep and store manager. I’ve been flagged because of their mistakes and then the manager will call me the same or next day asking if I wanted the shoes. Happened with me on the UNC 4’s and the Columbia low 11’s. Actually had my ordered canceled on the 11’s. They were supposed to fix it, but I doubt that they have.

Seems that way right LOL. I have a feeling that these stores don’t even have stock. Some guy had 100 in Vegas and still didn’t hit. Seems super Sketchy

It might be a size run or two depending on size. And also employees get a percentage, so it depends on their size.

Finish. Line. Is. The. Worst.

Anyway I got a Dang but I had some friends enter for me too so we'll see but I'm not expecting much.

my dude, this is complete BS and it feels like they have no reason to change it.
Yes It is. I kept wondering why I was not winning raffles and then go and they have a re-raffle and my size is in there. Then last weekend they canceled my order and that’s how I found out. This been going on since last year in August. They deleted my old account saying that I had not used it in years and I had just used it to purchase the alternate grape 5’s. Had to merge with my wife, but they had it as female. Had to
Make me an account. Come this past March I get an email with my old account saying my Birthday reward. Open up account and it was still active. Called them
Up to cancel the new account. But I’m being punished for their mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom