Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

they're probably gone w/ all the XI low and fling VII's reservations
Some areas did not get them at all last week though. We do not know if those areas may get them "later" and then either offer them for purchase or let those who win future reservations to enter a raffle for them (since some locations, particularly in the DC/Baltimore areas, will only raffle them off I have been told).

408F6354-20BD-4991-BB9D-7BAD98783A8D.png
Goooot emmmmmm 😎
That is wassup. I am glad you were able to get the W on these!

Some areas did not get them at all last week though. We do not know if those areas may get them "later" and then either offer them for purchase or let those who win future reservations to enter a raffle for them (since some locations, particularly in the DC/Baltimore areas, will only raffle them off I have been told).
anyone know if the stores that were originally getting allocated pairs are the only stores potentially getting them

I picked up XI lows at my local which wasn't getting them to begin with

Quick question, this being my first pair of Jordan 1 Highs in a while, I know it may sound silly but I am really impressed with the quality of the laces. I am interested in swapping out the white for grey. Bought some handshop ones off Amazon that someone recommended in another thread and quality is not as good. Any other suggestions?

Quick question, this being my first pair of Jordan 1 Highs in a while, I know it may sound silly but I am really impressed with the quality of the laces. I am interested in swapping out the white for grey. Bought some handshop ones off Amazon that someone recommended in another thread and quality is not as good. Any other suggestions?
Try Slickies

Me: You copped the A Ma 3s
Homie: Nah fool resale for the Hyper Royals!
Me: What... Bro you must be high! What'd you pay?
Homie: $480! You paid $525 for those A Ma 3s
Me: Yeah but everybody and the mama ain't got em!
Homie: Yeah but you ain't getting the Hyper 1s for retail tho
Me: If you wasn't so LIT you could of hit on the restock at Finishline! Now you gotta pay resale for both STUPID...
Homie: Well my wifey bought the Hyper Royals and ima make buy the A Ma Maniere's! So who's the dummy now!
Me: 😞

Back
Top Bottom