Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Somebody in the OG High thread a few weeks ago suggested that I try these with some barely volt-like laces. I believe somebody showed a picture with laces in this shade of green and since I had light jade laces in the house, I decided to try them in here just to see if I like them. I am really partial to the pale yellow laces because that was my first choice, but I will say that I do like the light jade ones a lot.

20210516_200700.jpg
20210516_201624.jpg

I doubt they will hit the FLX app
I think some stores are just selling them to app winners when stock comes in

Has anyone heard any updates about these going on the FLX app? Or should i assume thats it in terms of getting these for retail?

I had real high hopes of these restocking on flx apps like the university blue 1s did a few weeks after the initial release :smh::frown:

My local FA, FTL and champs all swear they are going on the app. I’ve been to pick up reservations 3 times in the last 2 weeks and they all said the same. They have them but don’t have word yet. Kansas City area btw

I had real high hopes of these restocking on flx apps like the university blue 1s did a few weeks after the initial release :smh::frown:
Me too! Considering how hard Jordan 1 highs are to buy retail they really shoulda put these up on the FLX app to at least give us even a slightly higher chance.

My local FA, FTL and champs all swear they are going on the app. I’ve been to pick up reservations 3 times in the last 2 weeks and they all said the same. They have them but don’t have word yet. Kansas City area btw

A few of the managers at stores here in ATL said the same thing. They have their shipment in and they will go back on the app soon. One manager said stores got in trouble for selling them instead of holding them. So I’m still hopeful they’ll go back on the app

Back
Top Bottom