Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

I feel like I can trade those upcoming University Blue 4s for these & secure a pair, I feel like it’ll be an even trade, maybe a little lopsided if prices keep dropping.

55EB1B33-D860-40F8-A6BB-18D9A8C5941C.jpeg

Wife got crazy luck on her side, she lucked out on Hibbett and SNKRS
She got a sister?

My pair came in yesterday, can't wait to rock these. Will probably unDS this weekend. Haven't secured a pair of 1s in a while so this was a nice surprise to hit, on a draw nonetheless.

I use GOAT because I like to avoid tax....IMO both StockX and GOAT are the same...they both have their issues but they got the job done....I'm not sure if you live in a state where you have to pay tax but there is a size 11 on GOAT for $426....with the no tax jig and $12 for shipping it would come to $438 shipped....
What is this jig you speak of

I feel like I can trade those upcoming University Blue 4s for these & secure a pair, I feel like it’ll be an even trade, maybe a little lopsided if prices keep dropping.
You think so? I don't think you can find a straight trade tbh since 1's are typically priced higher than 4's in the secondary platforms. Only reason you might be seeing that now is because the 4's haven't officially released.

I use GOAT because I like to avoid tax....IMO both StockX and GOAT are the same...they both have their issues but they got the job done....I'm not sure if you live in a state where you have to pay tax but there is a size 11 on GOAT for $426....with the no tax jig and $12 for shipping it would come to $438 shipped....
C'mon fam. You know talking about the goat jig gonna get it patched and then you gotta get ready for the floodgates to open to the dm's when people start asking you to explain.

If I wanted a shoe that bad, sales tax wouldn't be getting in my way of ultimately purchasing. To each their own though.

You think so? I don't think you can find a straight trade tbh since 1's are typically priced higher than 4's in the secondary platforms. Only reason you might be seeing that now is because the 4's haven't officially released.
& these are dropping/plateauing so it seems they won’t be too far off in value. Of course the attempt will happen locally, that’s if FLX doesn’t decide to drop their pairs of the Hyper Royal then I don’t even have to go through the hassle. Worst case, flip 1 to get the other 🤷🏾‍♂️

C'mon fam. You know talking about the goat jig gonna get it patched and then you gotta get ready for the floodgates to open to the dm's when people start asking you to explain.
There is really no patch to apply......if they take away the storage option well then yeah its shot....I've helped others out before but then some random *******$ tried to say I was flexing 🤣....so now I'm selective with it....

Size came through and these beauties were delivered a day early (so I do not have to wait around tomorrow on a Friday for them LOL). These were always one of the two AJ1s that were must cops for me this year, so I am glad to have these for sure.

The quality and craftsmanship on my pair is awesome and I have absolutely no complaints. I do not want to rock the white or royal blue laces and I definitely have plans for these! 😍

20210422_170101.jpg

Never said that. Saying if I wanted a pair of kicks, sales tax isn’t going to be the deal breaker. Simple as that.
But you are saying that....🤣.....this bruh right here...."no no please allow me to pay full price"....saving on tax when paying on a resell platform is a nice little discount....I don't where you're at but tax is %10.25 where I am...

But you are saying that....🤣.....this bruh right here...."no no please allow me to pay full price"....saving on tax when paying on a resell platform is a nice little discount....I don't where you're at but tax is %10.25 where I am...

if you have a way to not pay the sales tax by all means use that. Never said not to do your thing. If I wanted a pair of kicks so badly the sales tax wouldn’t deter me from getting them but everyone is different.

Size came through and these beauties were delivered a day early (so I do not have to wait around tomorrow on a Friday for them LOL). These were always one of the two AJ1s that were must cops for me this year, so I am glad to have these for sure.

The quality and craftsmanship on my pair is awesome and I have absolutely no complaints. I do not want to rock the white or royal blue laces and I definitely have plans for these! 😍

20210422_170101.jpg
You might be the most lucky, charmed member on here 😁 you don’t miss 😂😂

20210422_170101.jpg
Mine just shipped and should be here next week from size? Did it come double boxed?

Back
Top Bottom