Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to order an 11.5 from finishline.com this morning. Most likely a glitch because right after i ordered they disappeared from the website. fully expect it to be cancelled but currently says processing so who knows.

I had an 11.5 in my cart Saturday morning and it got removed shortly before they announced they were sold out. I wonder if it was that pair... Let me know if it goes through.

i was able to order a couple of shadows no problem, but wasnt able to get any royals back then. does anybody know how limited are the shadows compare to royals.

^LOL ... Its a cherry on top to have something you wear to hold its value or even increase in value. To use sneakers as a means of investing ... Really? Liquidity issue.

Got my pair for 185 from a dude who had to ask me "What's the big deal about these? Are they limited or something like that?" It's those kind of people who don't even deserve to try and purchase, let alone actually buy/win a pair. 

^ Grey laces look nice. I'm a purist though, I always keep the default ones in there.

thanks guys! appreciate the help. This guy said he has a receipt so i hope they're legit

try to look for stamp with a series of numbers in red inside the box. gm usually dont have that
also take a sniff at the shoes.. if the smell of the glue is different from your other jordans than more than likely they're gm
came across a few pairs of gm shoes that smells like urine

If you can't tell fake sneaks from legit you shouldn't be buying shoes from Joe Blow on Craigslist. Wait awhile, buy retail when you can, and learn.

If you can't tell fake sneaks from legit you shouldn't be buying shoes from Joe Blow on Craigslist. Wait awhile, buy retail when you can, and learn.
or he can look at a website that has authentic photos like nice kicks.com or even flight club and compare those photos with the sneakers from Craigslist.

Heads up. Footaction in Columbia, SC has a fsr. Don't know if they do phone orders, but if they aresitting like the mgr said, go to your nearest fa to do a stock locate and try to purchase that way. I know jordan got a 2 week waiting period for such orders....but I have had it done on several j's in the past (but it was before the hype) but it don't hurt to try

Same, hopefully they are moving and UPS just isn't updating the information

I received a message from ups that the delivery was pushed back 1 day, so instead of Wednesday I will receive it Thursday (and this is with the 2-day platinum membership).

That guy disappeared. He removed all his posts. I think he was in here to just troll.
probably got banned
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom