Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ lol. Mornings I leave early to go camp at a local spot and my girl wakes up to see me not in bed she calls me up and lectures me, "how old are you Johnny? How old are you, really, why are you not in bed"... Lol....

:stoneface:

If she doesn't understand by now then she's not the one fam...

My pair arrived from JJ. I managed to sneak them into the house and hide them under my son's bed until my wife leaves for work, lolz. 

How many of you on here do the same thing. Don't lie, lololol.
lol I feel your pain... my ex-girlfriend (who I was with for 11 years) used to cry when she found out I bought Jordans.  Notice I said "ex".  My wife has actually waited in line with me and even has a small collection of her own now.  Notice I said "wife" lol

My pair arrived from JJ. I managed to sneak them into the house and hide them under my son's bed until my wife leaves for work, lolz. 

How many of you on here do the same thing. Don't lie, lololol.
I use to do that but dude if she's married to a shoe head she should understand.  That's not a good place to be in if ur trying to have a successful marriage.  Just my opinion but I wouldn't hide anything from anyone i'm dating anymore.  Always comes to the surface at some point.

lol I feel your pain... my ex-girlfriend (who I was with for 11 years) used to cry when she found out I bought Jordans.  Notice I said "ex".  My wife has actually waited in line with me and even has a small collection of her own now.  Notice I said "wife" lol
My wife has a nice little collection of her own; she built it up mainly because I feel guilty buying all these kicks for myself, haha. Royals, BRED 13s, nice little rotation. 
My future wife doesn't have to be into sneakers herself but she has to accept that she'll come second on Jordan Saturdays
My wife knows the deal; I had twenty pairs of kicks in my closet when we met (almost 17years ago). This aint nothing new. 
I use to do that but dude if she's married to a shoe head she should understand.  That's not a good place to be in if ur trying to have a successful marriage.  Just my opinion but I wouldn't hide anything from anyone i'm dating anymore.  Always comes to the surface at some point.
She does; she'll struggle to understand why I copped two pairs this weekend (Toros and Shadows) though. 

Can't lie, bought her a pair of Roshes and got my son a matching pair of Toros. 

I think she'd be upset top know I dropped over $500 in one weekend -understandably so. 

lol so does mine, my wife is awesome.  she actually won me a ticket for the hazelnuts last week, waited in line with me to get the playoff 12;s last year.. and i get her some of the shoes she likes.. i suprised her with the pink snakeskins 

My wife understands my shoe fetish lol, she gets mad sometimes but she knows what i love, as a matter a fact she has a little collection herself consists of grinches, south beach 8 & 9, royal 1s, Kobe 7 Xmas, Kobe 8 Xmas, Kobe 8 cheetah, questions blue toes & red toes, bc 3 and stealth xx3.

my gf has accepted my shoe collection eventhough i still tend to hide them usually in the trunk until im alone... but with almost 200 pairs moving and space has become a pain

I think whenever I tell my bf I bought a new pair, he's thinking "Again?" This weekend, I sniped a DS pair of '94 Chicago 1s without the box on ebay for $150 shipped and was understandably excited. When he got home, I was all "Guess what I bought?!?!" and he gave me that look, haha. But, he's cool about it and tries to be interested as much as he can. 

might have to double up on these, along with the bred 1's in october 
nthat.gif

I think whenever I tell my bf I bought a new pair, he's thinking "Again?" This weekend, I sniped a DS pair of '94 Chicago 1s without the box on ebay for $150 shipped and was understandably excited. When he got home, I was all "Guess what I bought?!?!" and he gave me that look, haha. But, he's cool about it and tries to be interested as much as he can. 
Pics?

So i got a interesting trade, my friend wants my cool grey 9s DS for shadow 1's (my 2nd pair) should I?

Snagged a pair on craigslist.  Finally found that 11.5
nthat.gif

They do feel a little tight, but there is plenty of room lengthwise (same as my blacktoes).  Good thing I have a narrow foot.

These are classy, and definitely go with everything.  

So if you end up not getting a second pair to flip, and cover your pair what happens ? you don't eat for a week ? 
tongue.gif

i'm thankful i don't have to do this.. i mean yeah why not, but what happens if you're never able to double up you don't get the shoe? 

Can't people just do a return? I personally choose to do a store return after picking the best pair from a dbl up if I can't sell the one I don't want for a decent margin. Since I only buy the shoe I want, if I can't dbl that is fine since I at least got a pair for less than retail.

For this instance, I got a pair coming from NDC and fnl. I'll inspect both and keep the best pair and either sell the other or return to niketown.

Can't people just do a return? I personally choose to do a store return after picking the best pair from a dbl up if I can't sell the one I don't want for a decent margin. Since I only buy the shoe I want, if I can't dbl that is fine since I at least got a pair for less than retail.

For this instance, I got a pair coming from NDC and fnl. I'll inspect both and keep the best pair and either sell the other or return to niketown.
thats what you get for trying to resell. now your stuck selling a pair for retail.

Y'all need to chill on the childish resell bashing stuff.

Its pretty much the Jordan Brand section that has this stupidity.

Dude wants to trade me his DS Royals for my DS Shadows, straight up. Of course I'd do it, but something seems fishy...too good to be true? Plus I've never traded kicks online before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom