Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine came pretty crease free besides some light ones on one of the toe box, but not too bad.

Mine have all been pretty good this year with craftsmanship. Royals being best, Chicago's being the worst with some deep creases on one of the toe boxes.

Resell on ebay is under 200....nice! Almost feel bad I paid sneakerpost.com 200, but I did love that stress free Saturday morning.

If your debating on these, I suggest you cop it now while the resell is still at reasonable price... Once the hype on the Toro 4s and DB3s dies out. I see the prices on these will slowly start to go up. $175-190 is a decent price for these right now.

I really wanted these but I'm in the process of buying a house next week. I should close by end of next week so all my money have been tied up for all the fees that comes with buying a house. I skip on a lot J's that I wanted this year but its worth it not renting anymore.

Once you settle in the new house, can I come through and disrespect your new couch?
tumblr_m7l6udx1tn1qe8amao1_500.gif

Congrads my dude :nthat:

Last edited:
once these dry up you wont be able to cop them for under $200 because the price point on these will always be the same which is around $220. that's like saying you will cop toro 4's for under $200 if you wait.  there sure as hell were plenty more of those to go around than these. 

Last edited:
once these dry up you wont be able to cop them for under $200 because the price point on these will always be the same which is around $220. that's like saying you will cop toro 4's for under $200 if you wait.  there sure as hell were plenty more of those to go around than these. 
down the line these will cost alot more, just like any retro, i could see these going for 270 a year from now 

I saw these at my local DTLR yesterday. Couple years back these went on sale just no Nike logo... So I didn't think these are better

im finding out that resellers dont like trades lol. what difference does it make if you are just trying to sell to make 40 bucks. idk. think i may have a pair today, but came across some hazelnuts for 300. and still have hope for mints and or db3... decisions, decisions

Considering this is the first time the Shadows been retroed the correct way, all is takes is Kayne to wear these one time and it's a wrap! Lmao Id cop mines now then later just to be safe

Eastbay shipping states its on time and will reach on friday, but its last location was oak creek, WI since tuesday, anyone else experiencing this?

Oh and for those thinking these will settle at 200-250, not to rain on parade but I can see these going above 250 to the 300. 

First time it has been retroed correctly

Mutliple stars and influencers are wearing them

Unlike the knicks and black toes to some people these can be worn with anything.

Not hoping for a price hike soon cause I would like to double up but have to face facts.

I was able to place an order online tuesday morning on finishline.com and sure enough the order went through and it will be delivered on Saturday.

I'm finding as I am getting older the only Jordan's I can see myself wear for years to come are the 1's. I guess it's just because there is a simplicity to them that no other jordan really has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom