Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering this is the first time the Shadows been retroed the correct way, all is takes is Kayne to wear these one time and it's a wrap! Lmao Id cop mines now then later just to be safe
His name is kanye. And I'm glad this colorway is "slept on". Doubling up was a good decision.

I saw these at my local DTLR yesterday. Couple years back these went on sale just no Nike logo... So I didn't think these are better

What?

Resell on ebay is under 200....nice! Almost feel bad I paid sneakerpost.com 200, but I did love that stress free Saturday morning.

That's a good price, people were paying $40-$50 more than that

A case of NT hyping up a sneaker that didn't have hype in the real world. That's why this was a resell flop though. People were probably following the online hype. Honestly, a lot of people don't even know these are an OG colorway, and look at them like the Knicks, Clovers or any other I that sits.

I was telling people ahead of time that these would be easier than the black toes [shrug]

Once you settle in the new house, can I come through and disrespect your new couch?
tumblr_m7l6udx1tn1qe8amao1_500.gif

Congrads my dude :nthat:

Lol. I think my littke girls and my nephews got that covered.

Shout out to AirForce1King. He shipped them extremely quick and didn't rape me with prices or anything. Now I've got shoes to match my Spurs themed Dog and hat :tongue:

Been wearing mine and I really love them.......good thing I decided not to pass........it seems as though these were made in good numbers because they are everywhere it seems

Hello everyone. These are my 3rd favorite colorway of the 1's. My first pair came with no creases but my second pair looks like they were tried on.

What?

A case of NT hyping up a sneaker that didn't have hype in the real world. That's why this was a resell flop though. People were probably following the online hype. Honestly, a lot of people don't even know these are an OG colorway, and look at them like the Knicks, Clovers or any other I that sits.

I was telling people ahead of time that these would be easier than the black toes [shrug]

This. I was able to grab a pair from Footaction last night and they still had a few other sizes left. Employee there said that they pretty much sat because nobody thought they were "rare enough" and went for the 4s instead.

Those happens in rare releases... Like the Clover 1s. But I don't see that happening to these release. Limited and better CW and quality.
Agree. Clover =/= OG color way. Shadow is OG since '85. Price will go back up for sure.

They'll sit like the 09s did but surely and slowly all the broke sneakerheads that had no $ on rd will come up with the cashflow to track them down and cop em all. like all og cw retros these will go up.

I'm happy these are sitting. Gives people who want them a chance to get them. A shame that this doesn't happen more often.

This. I was able to grab a pair from Footaction last night and they still had a few other sizes left. Employee there said that they pretty much sat because nobody thought they were "rare enough" and went for the 4s instead.

"rare enough" lol

It wasn't hypebeasty enough for the hypebeasts

I need to find me a pair from an actual retail store so I can compare them to my early release pair from kixsquare. GM talk just keeps bugging me in the back of my mind. I'm starting to believe that any shoe sold before the official release date is GM. It's just too much of a damn headache to cop off NDC or FTL corp. Plus I work Saturday mornings now so my release days are shot. I had to go the early release route for these.

I need to find me a pair from an actual retail store so I can compare them to my early release pair from kixsquare. GM talk just keeps bugging me in the back of my mind. I'm starting to believe that any shoe sold before the official release date is GM. It's just too much of a damn headache to cop off NDC or FTL corp. Plus I work Saturday mornings now so my release days are shot. I had to go the early release route for these.
Post a pic so we can give you a legit check. It'll ease your mind

My cousin does not want the pair, so I have an extra 10.5 for retail here. Any NT'ers in Htown get at me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom