Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do yall think about $345 for some DS royals?
If legit, ds for sure with everything like laces and box....i would jump on it. If u can afford it. U may find a pair cheaper of patient but thats a real slim chance quite honesly. If i sold any of mine i wouldnt take less than that from anyone even me mum.

If legit, ds for sure with everything like laces and box....i would jump on it. If u can afford it. U may find a pair cheaper of patient but thats a real slim chance quite honesly. If i sold any of mine i wouldnt take less than that from anyone even me mum.

Yo ma, you know I love you and thanks for giving birth to me and all that, but you gonna have to PAY for these Royals.

Yo ma, you know I love you and thanks for giving birth to me and all that, but you gonna have to PAY for these Royals.
roll.gif

For the NT'ers that are currently wearing a pair of Vegas 1's, how do they fit compared to the 2013 Nike Air OG 1's? Are the Vegas 1's TTS or should you go a .5 size up due to the extra padding?

:x

Where has the love gone?
Lol when i was 10 i told my mom for xmas i really wanted a pair of the new air jordans. She worked in a rough part of town with a sweet sneaker shop down on the corner. One day in Dec she took me down and i got to pick out a pair so for xmas of 85 i got a pair of royals. Love her to death. So i guess ill knock 60 off for her hahaha. But yeah shes the best.

Last edited:
For the NT'ers that are currently wearing a pair of Vegas 1's, how do they fit compared to the 2013 Nike Air OG 1's? Are the Vegas 1's TTS or should you go a .5 size up due to the extra padding?

Vegas 1s fit TTS for me and the 2013s are TTS for me.

Last edited:
:x

Where has the love gone?
Lol when i was 10 i told my mom for xmas i really wanted a pair of the new air jordans. She worked in a rough part of town with a sweet sneaker shop down on the corner. One day in Dec she took me down and i got to pick out a pair so for xmas of 85 i got a pair of royals. Love her to death. So i guess ill knock 60 off for her hahaha. But yeah shes the best.

Giving mom dukes the steal.

Yo V, I'd go .5 up because of the extra padding. But if you still have room in your TTS, go ahead and stick with TTS. It will be a little tight with a TTS but you can loosen up laces depending how you tie them and if you lace swap, go with the 72cm I believe. Or just use one of the extra pair of laces from your OG 1s. Hope that ramble was helpful :lol:

I got my first pair of Royals for retail, my second pair for $250 and a pair for a friend for $280 all locally and all legit pairs from HoH. I guess I got lucky that people in Indiana don't value them as highly

Picked up a size 8.5 from JimmyJazz, :smokin:smokin. Gotta love being on twitter early.

Your lucky! Had that in my cart.... All my info filled in, finger on the trigger and decided to dump it since I already have a pair and I'm not positive about doubling up.

Almost an hour ago...

View media item 512780Definitely up there with my favorite pick-ups in the last couple of years..hope everyone is enjoying theirs

Mine too, not gonna lie.

Your lucky! Had that in my cart.... All my info filled in, finger on the trigger and decided to dump it since I already have a pair and I'm not positive about doubling up.

Almost an hour ago...
Mine too, not gonna lie.

Yeah I checked out at 5. I missed out since I picked up a pair of Toro's instead on release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom