Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks suck

the team & the 1's
laugh.gif

I thought it was two people when I looked at it quick, I was like "weird photo of two dudes" then once I focused on it I realized it was a mirror smh lol
Lmao. Same. They look like they are two different people from looking at the legs. Was thinking originally "why you go out with your homie like that?"

Welp. I'm glad someone said it.
idk what it is , but for some reason i have a really hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of the knicks 1s . i mean as far as retro+'s go, theoretically, they should be great . especially when compared to a lot of 1s that have dropped this year . but for some reason i just cant bring myself to say ok id wear those . idk man something about that blue and orange , they never look right to me . . .

Lmao. Same. They look like they are two different people from looking at the legs. Was thinking originally "why you go out with your homie like that?"

I looked at briefly and was thinking the same thing. I was wondering what was cool about that. :lol:

fire on feet. Wore em to the Legends of the Summer out here in Pasadena just to get the dreaded "sir, your tickets have already been used" 
mean.gif

Got them to track down who was in the seat and of course, the guy who sold them to me 
mad.gif
. Got my money back plus an extra $100 for not pressing the issue. Never again will I deal with CL for tickets.
It's all good... justin timberlake nerd *** aint worth it.

Since everyone hates the Knicks so much why can't I find a pair for a decent price lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I saw a sz 11 in the b/s thread for 170. That's a great price. I thought I got a good deal on my sz 11 but nope not that good.

Edit: that sz 11 is gone now. Not surprised that's the cheapest I've seen. I got mine a few months ago for 190 shipped

Last edited:
What do yall think. Greys vs Breds? Personally, I'll be getting the Breds rather than these. Can't get both.

Last edited:
Some of u guys are trippin. I can rock these lots of different ways looking like a million.View media item 517001Fire. The og treatment is the icing on the cake too.

I'd rather have the Celtics.

**** the Celtics and **** the Knicks

agreed

What do yall think. Greys vs Breds? Personally, I'll be getting the Breds rather than these. Can't get both.

Why can't you get both?

I have both.. So... I don't have to choose between the two.

Black/Red is the best colorway of any AJ imo. So... Yeah...

These were in full force at last nights jay/timberlake concert out here. Must have saw damn near 20 pairs last night. Saw a couple of friends wear them together. That awkward moment when both realize they are wearing the same shoes to the concert together. Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom