Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally have wide feet but TTS has been perfect for me. That's goes for the celtics ones, shadows, and black toes

thanks for answering my sizing question. I've been getting my true size and it fits amazing. but after a while my pinky will start to die and my feet will start to hurt. I wonder if I size half up the experience will be better. oh well. it's just hard to weigh whether you want a shoe that fits right and hurts you or a shoe that fits loose/incorrect but feels better. :smh: :x
This is the only thing I don't like about the Jordan 1s.

I've had a rocky relationships with I's for that exact reason. My love for the Black/Red I's is so strong though that I'll deal with the loose/incorrect fit so I can rock them to my heart's desire.

I've had a rocky relationships with I's for that exact reason. My love for the Black/Red I's is so strong though that I'll deal with the loose/incorrect fit so I can rock them to my heart's desire.

same here man. been rocking my chicago's A LOT. I love the 2013 chi because they crease ONCE and the rest of the shoe will stay perfect. Of course it's stiffer but they'll look awesome unlike the Shadows/Royals that would crease in multiple spots due to the supple, AWESOME leather. My conclusion? I love both releases (OG and non-OG 2013s)

thanks for answering my sizing question. I've been getting my true size and it fits amazing. but after a while my pinky will start to die and my feet will start to hurt. I wonder if I size half up the experience will be better. oh well. it's just hard to weigh whether you want a shoe that fits right and hurts you or a shoe that fits loose/incorrect but feels better. :smh: :x

Previous Jordan 1 releases I've half sized up do tie the ankle padding but the 2013's have enough room for me to wear em TTS. I don't tie them very tight but everyone's foot varies.

Last edited:
My advice would be to go half a size up from what you wear in a V that fits well. I find the 1s run a little narrow

That would be like tts then since most i know generally half size down in Vs.
True, they're tts for me too, I just find it more accurate to compare the fit to something that has already released that most people copped and already know what works for them. Some people have a different perception of tts then others.

Was wearing these today:
View media item 592834
(Celtic 1s)

And realized what kobeoverlebron was talking about. It's the friction that hurts your pinky toe cause the toebox will be a little tight for a TTS even though it fits perfectly. If it bothers you that much, you could half a size up or find a way (maybe put something there) to reduce the friction.

I can personally say that I have royals in a size 10 and black toes in a size 10.5...while the black toes have more toe room...both still kill my pinky toe...

I can personally say that I have royals in a size 10 and black toes in a size 10.5...while the black toes have more toe room...both still kill my pinky toe...

Sounds good. thanks for the all the responses everyone. SMH
I'll just stick to my true size then since there is plenty of room already and the shoe is just generally narrow. Will need to beat them up then to get them to widen up a bit more.

Sounds good. thanks for the all the responses everyone. SMH
I'll just stick to my true size then since there is plenty of room already and the shoe is just generally narrow. Will need to beat them up then to get them to widen up a bit more.

yea im sticking with size 10 and just going to stretch it out to make space for my poor pinky toe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom