Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half sizing i dont think will help the pinky toe. U need either a shoe stretcher and/or spray. Very easy and will bump out the little toe area.

Half sizing i dont think will help the pinky toe. U need either a shoe stretcher and/or spray. Very easy and will bump out the little toe area.

will try this man. I've worn my kicks multiple times already tho so they've since improved. will try the shoe stretcher for the bred 1s.

I would never understand going down full or even half a size. that would be toe suicide. :smh:
having problems with TTS as it is. LOL

I would never understand going down full or even half a size. that would be toe suicide.
mean.gif

having problems with TTS as it is. LOL
most jordans are smaller than tts, but these fit about .25 bigger than tts imo

What can u use to cover up some minor scrape marks from the black parts? Nothing big just happened to scuff the toe part on a brick step.

^^^
Maybe some of that black kiwi shoe polish they use on dress shoe leather
Put a little on a clean cloth and wipe on there , scuff marks should turn black

I knew that I wasn't the only one whose pinky toes were hurting in the 2013 1's.

I wear my 2013 "Chicago's" all the time and sometimes, my pinky toe starts hurting in one of the shoes. Needless to say, I still love em though.

I knew that I wasn't the only one whose pinky toes were hurting in the 2013 1's.

I wear my 2013 "Chicago's" all the time and sometimes, my pinky toe starts hurting in one of the shoes. Needless to say, I still love em though.

Reason I get .5 size up... TTS is too narrow for me.

some people like there kicks tight i dont. you know when the sneaker is tight, when you take off the shoe and it still feels like its on ur foot. 

will try this man. I've worn my kicks multiple times already tho so they've since improved. will try the shoe stretcher for the bred 1s.

Mine have gotten better too. Was snug on the pinky toe at 1st too, but after several wears it seems they have loosened up. Just stayed true size..

I got these for my girlfriend recently (sz 5.5 GS) and she loves them. Can't go wrong with 1's especially such a neutral colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom