Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
its impossible to find a 9.5 now

wishing i could double up 
mean.gif

Screw it.  These are drying up big time.  I'm bout to cave and double up for 300. 
frown.gif

May flip my DB 5s to make myself feel better, haha.  
sick.gif

Last edited:

Screw it.  These are drying up big time.  I'm bout to cave and double up for 300. 
frown.gif

May flip my DB 5s to make myself feel better, haha.  
sick.gif
300?!?! wow

giving these resellers fodder to jack these up to 400

Last edited:
3 bills is nothing to sneeze at. watch some videos where rappers talk about how they've spent on a sneaker. they're like "$800?"... meanwhile there are people out there spending $3-400 everyday.  

Screw it.  These are drying up big time.  I'm bout to cave and double up for 300. :frown:  

May flip my DB 5s to make myself feel better, haha.  :x

$300 is steep for these. I just saw a DS pair yesterday on an Instagram shoe selling group (sellsneakershere) for $180 OBO. Probally could have offered $160 and got em.

Last edited:
Damn, the resell for the Shadows are that high?
Yeah re-sellers have jacked prices up.  I've been watching a few pairs over the past two weeks.  Was sleeping on a size 9.5 that was going for 220... ultimately ended up emailing the seller to verify that the site was up to date.  He hit me back and said yeah they're in stock but we just raised the price to 275.  Shade.

Now the last site that I know of that has my size just jacked the price up from 260 to 280, with 15 for shipping.  Crazy how prices on these went through the roof since the Black/Red release.

$300 is steep for these. I just saw a DS pair yesterday on an Instagram shoe selling group (sellsneakershere) for $180 OBO. Probally could have offered $160 and got em.
I agree man - mad steep, but it's hard as hell to find a 9/9.5 anymore.  I had the option to cop for 198 on ebay before the black/reds dropped - thought that was steep and passed.  Then 220 on another site, passed and the price went up and they ultimately sold.  Down to my laaaaaaaaast option now. 

Last edited:

Thanks for info - those were 11.5 - larger sizes can be found for under 200 still. It's those damn 9/9.5s that are difficult to find.

how exactly did u " check " to verify authenticity ?

IMO whoever has a REAL US RELEASE ROYAL will be minimum $450 ... for a $350 royal 1 im meeting u at nike headquarters... " i just gotta steal " ...no you got jizzerked

Is there a difference in a pair of us royals and non us royals ?

Found a pair of shadows for 260 shipped but dude wants me to pay via MoneyPak... argh!

B grades arent fake broseph and im sure you can find someone who needs 350 asap to sell them to you for that amount, some people think if you get deals they are fake/GM, yall need to worry about yourself and keep thinking the deals are fakes so we can scoop em and make u salty

I've got my pair ds still. lol its taken a lot of restraint to keep them in the box, anyone who got Toro 4s over these have any regrets?

Last edited:
I've got my pair ds still. lol its taken a lot of restraint to keep them in the box, anyone who got Toro 4s over these have any regrets?

Rockem bro there such a beautiful shoe goes with almost anything ,lol i bet theres alot of people regretting passing on these

Wow keep forgetting how nice these are. Wore mine today. The Black and Shadow gray is a COLD look on these 1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom